ever had to hang out with someone with tourettes???

The Dude

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i used to paint with a kid that had tourettes syndrome. It wasn't that bad, he would laugh about it and make jokes and shit so it was cool. I felt kinda bad for him though he would be painting and just kinda get this look on his fae like he bit into something that tasted like ass and twitch for a second and go back to painting. He would talk a bit though when he got tired. We would be out painting spots at night and he would sit in the back seat saying nothing then come out with "yeah so you know what I'm sayin?" or something to that effect. I ran into recently and his tourettes has gotten alot better so I guess thats good....my 2 cents on the subject

<3,

Zack Morris

Criticizing people for their disabilities is incredibly insensitive, even for the low standard held on this board. I'm not sure if your immaturity causes this to be something that you need to discuss in a juvenile manner, like playground gossip, or if it really bugs you that much. As far as I'm concerned, being critical of people's disabilities is racism's little brother. That might not bug you, but it's a sign of ignorance and lack of education, quite saddening for me to read...