girls taking it up the ass

destroy1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The anal misadventures of avils.. pt 2

After reading this topic for the last week and posting about how I tried it with my girl last time, I was determined to give it another shot. Sooo..

Last Saturday morning - I wake up. Girl wakes up. We have a cup of coffee while lazing around in bed. I have a trouser trumpet that is hard enough to bend horse shoes on. We start fooling around. All I can think about is attempting to stick my thang in her a$$. I get the KY, and proceed to 'lather up'. She is on her back with her legs up against her chest kinda.. I start mucking around rubbing my man mallet around her ass. So far so good. She's cool with it. I proceed to try and insert my member into her ass. It won't go. I look at girl. She's still cool. I start thinking about 12oz.. damn I'm losing it. I lose some of my erection but am determined to do this. I continue to try and push Mr Wobbly into the depths of her butt with one hand whilst kind of pulling her cheek apart with the other hand. I get probably 1/10 of the way in before taking it out and applying more KY.. by this stage there is KY all over me, her and the bed. I try again and this time she says 'it's not hard enough to go in' (*by this time she is watching TV) I remove myself again at which point she tells me that I should stop doing that because she doesn't even like it. FUUUUUUUUUUCK !!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

so, when i was younger, one of my favorite pastimes (not really) was to get real drunk and try to put it in the ass of whatever girl happend to be in my bed at the time. suprisingly enough, i was nearly succesful more often than not. i say nearly because i could never get it in, but they were atleast into trying it. but when your so drunk that you cant stand up, something of that caliber and precision is probably not going to turn out too succesful anyway, but hey, i tried.. then i soberd up for a while, attached a bit of stigma to it, and restrained myself from trying for a few years. then, finally i had a girlfriend i liked and respected, and we decided to try it. i wont tarnish the memory of it with details, but it worked out ok and was a joyus experience for all. afterwards though, she was pretty sore for a few days and i felt pretty bad about that, so its been a rare occurence since then. more because i feel bad than anything.

i dont know why i bothered to add to this topic, i cant stand it.

seeking/occasional cave dweller

i think i just figured out who king of hell is. i recently heard a story about a certain writer who was with a girl i know, oh man its a funny one. but i wont go into that one on here because it would make everyone die from laughing to hard, and i dont want to get picked up for murder.

This has to be the funniest thread on here- I am fascinated by girl's assholes. When I was a dirty youth I'd poke girls in the butt at school with my thumb (through their pants- this WAS school) and most of them didn't try to knock the shit out of me. I think most girls, at least the ones I go for, are dirty kinky little girls who liked to be touched all over and if she wanted it bad enough to beg (haha) I'd put it in her ass.

haha teaser, did they ever do the threesome?

I was going out with this chick a while ago who always told me that being fingered vaginally would hurt way too much, even with one finger, remember this was back in the 8th grade. Then somehow we got on the topic of anal and she said that wouldent hurt near as much as being fingered....

Too bad i never got to hit it, in any way.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest willy.wonka

devilush!!

dude...i dont know how many times i gotta say it,,,," i love you!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i just wanna touch butt-hole now..find me a nice woman...i got this "sweet-hearted" girl from this church checkng me out...im so bad.you bring the horns out of me DEVILUSH!!!bad girl,bad!

:lol:

Re: devilush!!

Originally posted by willy.wonka

dude...i dont know how many times i gotta say it,,,," i love you!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i just wanna touch butt-hole now..find me a nice woman...i got this "sweet-hearted" girl from this church checkng me out...im so bad.you bring the horns out of me DEVILUSH!!!bad girl,bad!

:lol:

heheheheh you're too much for me willy....."i wanna be bad..makes me feel so good..." (or whatever she says)-willa ford.

i am officially a dork.

but anyways, so my cousin and i were talking (girl to girl talk and all). and she had anal for the first time recently. and she asked me my opinions on it (why do people ask me, i dunno). but i guess she wanted to try anal but he accidentally slammed it in her when they were...um...doing it in a certain position. and i guess she wasnt prepared (she cried like a baby but he kept going) and when he came and pulled it out, there was ka-ka on his pee-pee. she was devestated and he didnt say anything. but now he isnt talking to her. i dont get it. what did she do wrong. i dont think she laughed when she saw the ka-ka on him. so help me out cuz she thinks that she did something wrong.

Archived