cloudy days... a storm is brewin...

spacemanspif

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS
Originally posted by Willy Wonker

why? did you want to pretend you bit the one from canada instead of where were at? stop trying to be down.

hahaha. i think it was seaz from where your at.

Guest HELEX

Re: coupe

Originally posted by CROW RA

can i get that COUPE flick?

kupas@aol.com

Crow your such a joke!Out benching with some friends the other day and a shitty crow freight rolled by and my friend said,and not what i said or think,but he said "now why in the hell would RA let a guy paint freights for a sick ass crew that look like bullshit and other various wack shit".So we just lafughed drank some beer and smoked a blunt of the trainwreck! And oh yeah the best part was when i told him that ive goneover like 13 of his freights now!

3 upfe

4 csx

2 grey bellies

3 auto haulers

1 blue grain car.........So keep painting shitty freights crow!

Cause i like to seek and destroy them!GOODBYE.

Re: Re: coupe

Originally posted by HELEX

Crow your such a joke!Out benching with some friends the other day and a shitty crow freight rolled by and my friend said,and not what i said or think,but he said "now why in the hell would RA let a guy paint freights for a sick ass crew that look like bullshit and other various wack shit".So we just lafughed drank some beer and smoked a blunt of the trainwreck! And oh yeah the best part was when i told him that ive goneover like 13 of his freights now!

3 upfe

4 csx

2 grey bellies

3 auto haulers

1 blue grain car.........So keep painting shitty freights crow!

Cause i like to seek and destroy them!GOODBYE.

You keep track of all this? Your a closet fan, you droogie.. that cracker is up, get over it.

"Damn those nsf'uckers:king:nice post homeslice "

Archived