Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
spacemanspif

cloudy days... a storm is brewin...

Recommended Posts

Originally posted by RiPPle cHin

solid ass post...

 

 

is that seazo over seaz done by seaz himself or that seaz guy from canada?...always wondered that

 

why? did you want to pretend you bit the one from canada instead of where were at? stop trying to be down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by spacemanspif

thats it... thanks for the fun on monday hermdog...

 

Hey man, I was glad to get down with you..nice post by the way..looks like you caught some good ones besides what we saw..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest da wizzard

nice post......big bumps for my nctk family....misl........holla.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS
Originally posted by Willy Wonker

why? did you want to pretend you bit the one from canada instead of where were at? stop trying to be down.

hahaha. i think it was seaz from where your at.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The live shots show some carelessness...cans all spread out on the ground...bad form. Must be a really chill spot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Cracked Ass

The live shots show some carelessness...cans all spread out on the ground...bad form. Must be a really chill spot.

 

dude totally. look they went over the load limits too. those dudes must be gay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ha! an old lion akt from back in the day....I remember that night.

cant believe its still running

 

phone

lyes

excellent post

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A C K

 

Originally posted by causinpanic

but also be careful.

Adrenanaline Charged Kinetiks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by causinpanic

thats a nice ass post right there! action fliks are hott.

Armor Covered Kamikaze

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest HELEX

Re: coupe

 

Originally posted by CROW RA

can i get that COUPE flick?

kupas@aol.com

 

 

Crow your such a joke!Out benching with some friends the other day and a shitty crow freight rolled by and my friend said,and not what i said or think,but he said "now why in the hell would RA let a guy paint freights for a sick ass crew that look like bullshit and other various wack shit".So we just lafughed drank some beer and smoked a blunt of the trainwreck! And oh yeah the best part was when i told him that ive goneover like 13 of his freights now!

 

3 upfe

4 csx

2 grey bellies

3 auto haulers

1 blue grain car.........So keep painting shitty freights crow!

Cause i like to seek and destroy them!GOODBYE.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: Re: coupe

 

Originally posted by HELEX

Crow your such a joke!Out benching with some friends the other day and a shitty crow freight rolled by and my friend said,and not what i said or think,but he said "now why in the hell would RA let a guy paint freights for a sick ass crew that look like bullshit and other various wack shit".So we just lafughed drank some beer and smoked a blunt of the trainwreck! And oh yeah the best part was when i told him that ive goneover like 13 of his freights now!

 

3 upfe

4 csx

2 grey bellies

3 auto haulers

1 blue grain car.........So keep painting shitty freights crow!

Cause i like to seek and destroy them!GOODBYE.

 

You keep track of all this? Your a closet fan, you droogie.. that cracker is up, get over it.

 

 

"Damn those nsf'uckers:king:nice post homeslice "

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×