Brewtown Benchin'

ArtistikFunk

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by cømmunist

agreeeeed

I would love to see you rock some images like that.

bring on any challange little boy-

Why dont you send me any of those wack flicks you took so I can fix em up in Photoshop, you can then post them & get some pull like a freight train!

>>>eXaCtLy !

Originally posted by FR8HOUND

^^^^^^^^^ ACTUALLY, I DONT SEE A PROBLEM WITH IT..COOL CONCEPT ARTISTIC..LIKE SOMEONE ELSE SAID, YOU DIDNT SAY YOU PAINTED IT, OR CAUGHT IT LIKE THAT.. BUT YEAH, THATS PRETTY DIFFERENT..:cool:

>>>>> Word up bruthahh...thats what im and all the REAL REEL mothufukaz is sayin on these dam threads... I gotta add my 15 cents...ILL Shit cuzoe!...Im there on those runs and see the MAn in the midst of the MADNESS..even tho i chooze to stay and watch from the car in the winter months with my pot and my STARBUCKS quad mocha velencia venti not knowing if im wired or stoned from the combination goin up and down....WOOOO HOOOOO....i getz geeeeked wen the raw shit rolls on by...B sure to get the VIDEOS when they come out my brothers of benching out there NATIOn wide and across seas...this shit is documented for you the graff enthusiats to see and learn and to feel the funk....BDK------Brothaz Dont Know.... A C K.>>>>>>>>>..A-R-E-A 15.

Archived