DIGGITY- HOLLER BACK

cmeup

Originally posted by Telo

1. You create numerous threads about stupid garbage that has no significance what-so=ever. And when told to stop, you go right ahead on the next day like a 4 year old. In all honesty, your keyboard over there doesnt produce anything interesting. All you type is "nigger this" and "slap a hoe likz dat "....

2. You do the most shit talking in the entire world. Just yesterday i created a thread about jobs, the very first thinng you responded with was "i smell pussy, telo is a pussy" without anybody even talking to you.

3. ANd 3, you are an incredible waste of space. Your post count is out of control and you are guaranteed to respond to just about EVERY fucking thread.

FAce it tease. Your wigger jokes and white picket fence life just isnt entertaining anymore. Nobody likes you and never will. I have a feelling your post count is directly related to your social life.

owned

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this should have been closed hours ago.

tease, by now you got your email, and by now you should know that we aren't fucking around anymore.

this is the last time we will ever go through this.

either you become a god damn model e-citizen, or you become an example.

your choice.

seeks/plea belie

Archived