HATS (help)

cmeup

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by E MARTYR

riiight...

no i havent been to mexico, and i dont care for thrift stores, and if thats what you meant in your first post, thrift is a lot different from "theif" stores... which is why you got our comments the way you did.

thanks for playing... :rolleyes:

dude your worse than i thought..your even anal on how words r spelled..no wonder you care about your looks so much...sad now your a anal hot topic guppy:rolleyes:

Originally posted by OcToBeR

yea.... what did u want to hear ...okay just go to the typical skate shops ....better yet go to hot topic....and while ur buying your overpriced hat throw in a blink182 t shirt....i m giving u input that no one else did ...but hey go head and walk around like a pathetic fashion victim who would pay 20 dollars for a cap just to look cool...when you could find the same thing at a thrift store...have u ever been to mexico...to visit..im not saying go there for just caps...just if your ever down there dont forget to pick some up...who will ever go to those extremes.....huuummmm!!!

i dont care...i got my caps...

:lol:

this post is the epitome of stupidity, i should put it in my signature.

dude your worse than i thought..your even anal on how words r spelled..no wonder you care about your looks so much...sad now your a anal hot topic guppy:rolleyes:

anal on how words are spelled? :lol: get the fuck outta here you goofy broad.

youre right, i really care about my looks... im a fashion guru and so into my looks it hurts. :rolleyes:

how about you go do something that youre good at, like sucking dick, or getting fucked? because its pretty obvious that youre not good at guessing what im about. fuck off you silly bitch you.

and you're a DOOFUS.

Now go eat some glue, doofus.

Visor beanies went out of style like 2 years ago in the shred head world. Last year was all about the knit sherpa hats (the ones with earflaps, cords, and possibly a poofy on top), while this year was all about the Army BDU hats or, if you had long hair, knit visor headbands.

Originally posted by maekr

i've been looking for hats like this for a while...

i could order it from here for 30 something bucks, but it's a rip.

what are these hats called so i could search google for more?

post up some links or pictures.

I think they're called "panel hats". Or at least

the one in the picture you re-posted is called a

"3 Panel Hat". Here's a 5 panel hat.. but the

only price I'm seeing is $96 for a dozen. I don't

know if you need that many twill hats.

http://www.uniformandmore.com/images/Products/Hats/Hat3.gif'>

Archived