HATS (help)

cmeup

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by crackatinnie

You guys are gay. Just go to an army surplus store. Get one for 5 bucks.

do they got different styles and colors?

im not looking for a shit green or army colored one...

Originally posted by E MARTYR

thanks kilo, thats kinda close...

here some more i like:

http://www.bigitup.com/images/items/TAR04_denim.jpg'>

http://www.bigitup.com/images/items/SAC01.jpg'>

http://www.bigitup.com/images/items/DCP03_brown.jpg'>

something of that sort...

anyone got some more links? different brand names an shit? etc?

thanks for the help...

yea those r sic...i have a ton....youll find them at thiefs stores...u just have to look hard around the winter time....or go to mexico they got plenty......

::gasp::

I had a dream about this hat.

I tried it on and i was filled with enormous joy.

About how much did it cost?

Does is have any animal parts in it? :(

where can i find such a hat?

I need one for next winter so i can look like

a burly ukrainian lady.

and keep my ears warm.

ahaha that hat earmuffs is great!

i have a beanie thing with a brim i got it at the army surplus store i wear it for snowboarding. i don't think it goes so well for casual wear tho since it's woods camo with hunter orange lining, it's ultra warm and fun to wear tho.

i've seen normal versions of this type of hat when i went to NYC there seemed to be sold on many street corners.

Originally posted by E MARTYR

I kinda want to get one of those hats, thats like a beanie but its got a little brim on it to though, i dont know what they're called, but you know what im talking about...

justin timberlake's worn them before, as well as a bunch of other people [homoblock: on] (just an example people, you fuckers.)

here's an example or something thats kinda like what im talking about, but im looking for the ones that look more like beanies, or rounded on top...

http://www.hats.com/isroot/Hats/SiteImages/Items/G409292BC03.jpg'>

post some links or stores where i could find some of them things at...

dude screw that man you should buy a pimped out red fedora...........those are the shiznit those are the old mobster hats ..............i have like three of them :cool:

Originally posted by OcToBeR

yea those r sic...i have a ton....youll find them at thiefs stores...u just have to look hard around the winter time....or go to mexico they got plenty......

The thiefs store?

And go to mexico for a fucking hat?

Nice input....really.

yea.... what did u want to hear ...okay just go to the typical skate shops ....better yet go to hot topic....and while ur buying your overpriced hat throw in a blink182 t shirt....i m giving u input that no one else did ...but hey go head and walk around like a pathetic fashion victim who would pay 20 dollars for a cap just to look cool...when you could find the same thing at a thrift store...have u ever been to mexico...to visit..im not saying go there for just caps...just if your ever down there dont forget to pick some up...who will ever go to those extremes.....huuummmm!!!

i dont care...i got my caps...

:lol:

Originally posted by OcToBeR

but hey go head and walk around like a pathetic fashion victim who would pay 20 dollars for a cap just to look cool...

i dont care...i got my caps...

:lol:

riiight...

no i havent been to mexico, and i dont care for thrift stores, and if thats what you meant in your first post, thrift is a lot different from "theif" stores... which is why you got our comments the way you did.

thanks for playing... :rolleyes:

Archived