graff & fashion

doctor_slump

ok...

so yeah... sorry for the delay i was out of town...

ive been on to the jerseys thing for a hot minute.. and whats funny is.. that picture that nomadawhat posted.. i saw them at the magic show in vegas...

they had some good ideas... them and i are on the same wavelength.

im crankin out stuff... more stuff... I got some GOOD japanese shirts with kanji on them... i know the "foriegners" are gonna LOVe.. hell i would rock the HELL out of them...

some say battle demon, first strike, no opponent... japan.. i got one of a KICK ASS dragon, and another that says NIHON... which means JAPAN in japanese...

anyhoo.. thank you guys for the positivity... any other thoughts?

and to the few haters that say my shit is tacky... i say.... "yall got a problem... come see ME."

"come talkin that trash ill pull yo card...."

PS...

those shirts i just posted.. they were ALL mens sizes i re-constructed.

except the tokyo one... that was a womans tee, but i re-constructed it to fit better adn made incisions off the shoulder so it will hang off... the straps are bra straps ... the shirt is made for a lady to show off the sexiness of the shoulders(so very over looked...suddly-appealing) and to show the bra.... so the girl will have to wear a matching bra...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I kinda usually hate athletic teams in fashion..but that dodgers rework is kinda hot. I like the placement of the script and the lines on the "suspenders" which I assume like your others can be moved around and what not?

Originally posted by yoink

I kinda usually hate athletic teams in fashion..but that dodgers rework is kinda hot. I like the placement of the script and the lines on the "suspenders" which I assume like your others can be moved around and what not?

;)

bingo.

:smiles:

Re: Mmmmk.

Originally posted by Im Broke

how about a t-shirt with a tight handstyle goin down the side... that might look kool... and i would create a lil' character(sry if missed spelled) just so your colths can be recognized by people. but thats just my 2cents. all in all nice shit! hot bitch by the way. heh.:king:

well, if some professional would help a sista out with that and be willing to collaborate, id be SO down... ive done some of my own work and re-constructed a shirt... but nothing im astoundly proud about... something to think about....

and devilushhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:

MAMI.................!!!! are we still going to seattle!!!??? im gonna get my ticket today!!!!! $158 americawest!!!!

Guest TEARZ

yo slump, why so combative?

it's good to be confident and all, but with the way you're handling criticism you hardly seem confident. i know there's no shortage of dinks up on here but there's a lot of design heads too that probably have solid criticism. why the "bring it to me" business on a message board where you know you're gonna get feedback even if you aren't "asking" for it?

anyway, keep doing your thing... i like the stuff.

tearsz/don't expect anyone to be dope the way i be it

Originally posted by TEARZ

yo slump, why so combative?

it's good to be confident and all, but with the way you're handling criticism you hardly seem confident. i know there's no shortage of dinks up on here but there's a lot of design heads too that probably have solid criticism. why the "bring it to me" business on a message board where you know you're gonna get feedback even if you aren't "asking" for it?

anyway, keep doing your thing... i like the stuff.

tearsz/don't expect anyone to be dope the way i be it

:o :o :(

as erika badu said: "im a ARTIST, and im sensitive about my shit...."

and that pull your card, come see ME shit... i was half joking... im sorry.

:(

The joints with the baseball teams are cool, but the "graffiti" shirts seem kinda corny, especially the one with the single sleeve. It's like "Look at me! Look at me! I'm down with graffiti and my sleeves are all ripped!" Kinda overdone.

On the other hand, you should steal my AWESOME ms paint design below, print it on some acid washed underoos, and make an umbrella out of it ...

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3da08b3127cce977c8546eb090000001610'>

Originally posted by Ten Cents

The joints with the baseball teams are cool, but the "graffiti" shirts seem kinda corny, especially the one with the single sleeve. It's like "Look at me! Look at me! I'm down with graffiti and my sleeves are all ripped!" Kinda overdone.

On the other hand, you should steal my AWESOME ms paint design below, print it on some acid washed underoos, and make an umbrella out of it ...

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3da08b3127cce977c8546eb090000001610'>

show me more and maybe we can work together. may i suggest BIGGER, THICKER letters and some good contrasting colors to start...?

maybe a some designs in the fill, pastel colors... or like... good power color combos.. like black and red... or id like to see some easy bubble throws in silver, black 3d and a outline... gold and black.. some characters..

i like big, simple letters, with a bold outlines...

i also like the 80s feel.

i feel you on the loud graff image.. but people that BUY this kinda stuff are usually clueless as far as WHAT graff really is. hence.. simple and easy to read .. i assume would move better....?

thoughts?

Archived