graff & fashion

doctor_slump

thats hot mams /

the cuts are cool, I would dig them on a chick of course...I agree with dazzle on the graphics though..but I understand it aint about the graphics....keep on trucking...looks like some nice shit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by GamblersGrin

that shirt kind of reminds me of chris rock in "im gunna git you sucka" when hes trying to buy a sip of soda and 1 chicken wing. i wanna ask how much just that sleeve costs?

i saw this movie like two days ago.....so hilarious.

hey dr. slump!! i heart you too much. i miss you mami. so please hit me back up.

hey dont hate on her guys! she's legit. plus, she has enough balls to post her work on here so give her some kinda credit.

hey there, fun stuff, not sure i'd wear it but cool idea.

are you a fashion student or just like sewing and creating your own clothes?

i'm taking a fashion design class now, it's geat fun i'm making an outfit out of fiberglass and aluminum screen. they tell me i'll even learn to sew!

haters=BAMMER

mam: yup. THAT is the one. thats one of the shirts that my partner and i first looked at... but i decided to try the shirts that screamed WST to start with. you got some good stuff, and ill look into getting your shirt shipped to me soon. im leaving for japan tomorrow... so when i get back. KIT. i miss talking to you.

devilush:

Dooooooooooooooooood.. we MUST go visit seattle in may. we would have SO much fun! and you KNOOOOOOOOW imma hook you up with my skill babydoll... my girls always get hooked up. so all of us can roll in style.

so yeah... ubjinxed: the only sewing class i ever too was in Jr. high. Im starting my own line, i have 2 partners at the moment, an office where i have a kick ass sewing machine and all my materials and files. i am enrolled in a sewing class and fashion production class right now... but everything ive done so far... is off no education. what i REALLY wanted to do was go to culinary school. but this fashion thing popped up and i hopped on this train...which is cool cuz i LOVE to sew too.

yes yes... one day.. ill open a little cafe in a somewhat quiet area... and serve like just 10 GOOD things on the menu with an extensive tea/coffee/cocktails option... with differnt cakes, custards, cookies and muffins in the glass case.... with a comfy couch lounge area, wth mags from all over the world-- covering all kinda of different things, art on the walls and a live band to play at night.

hell yeah, muther bitchers. i cant wait.

Re: haters=BAMMER

Originally posted by doctor_slump

devilush:

Dooooooooooooooooood.. we MUST go visit seattle in may. we would have SO much fun! and you KNOOOOOOOOW imma hook you up with my skill babydoll... my girls always get hooked up. so all of us can roll in style.

yes yes... one day.. ill open a little cafe in a somewhat quiet area... and serve like just 10 GOOD things on the menu with an extensive tea/coffee/cocktails option... with differnt cakes, custards, cookies and muffins in the glass case.... with a comfy couch lounge area, wth mags from all over the world-- covering all kinda of different things, art on the walls and a live band to play at night.

hell yeah, muther bitchers. i cant wait.

i am thinking about going with you. i choose you as the person to take me far far far away from my life.

i'm still the hot waitress in your lil restaurant right? god. that is such a good idea. remember the good ole emails on this? i know you can make it happen mami.

Re: Re: graff & fashion

Originally posted by iquit

cute. you should talk to the gooch. he does shirts.

PS- i would like to make love to you

hey man, i like you too, but no need to get all hot and bothered!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ummmm, but honestly when are you gonna give me the honor of running some of your work??

and doctor_slump, nice work! i like it!!!

Re: Re: Re: graff & fashion

Originally posted by the_gooch

ummmm, but honestly when are you gonna give me the honor of running some of your work??

so you do shirts too? if anyone wants to chat... e-mail me..

balancedact77@yahoo.com

PS. you DAMN HATER.. git cho damn greezy salt out of my game! arrg...!

Miss Devilush:

im so honored that you have elected me president of the "take me out of chaos" foundation. I will be GLADLY extending my hand in this project and force feeding you mega blunts and lucious cocktails. Oh, not to mention we'll be cookin it up in the kitchen gurrl. you betta git cho ass ready. miss slumps is rollin through. *wink* i lubb you.

huh, them's some shirts.

like dlush said, you had the guts to post your shit up for people to check out, which i commend you for. however, i think "graffiti clothing" is kind of retarded, and i don't understand fashion at all, nor do i really care for it. i will say that i can imagine those shirts in ads in vice very easily, though.

so, um, congratulations on starting your own business. sewing is a lot of fun.

Hmmm.........

Well maybe I would get one for my girl. Though she's kinda self conscious and those are kinda revealing. I'm not really sure how I feel about graffiti clothing either, especially now that it's trendy. Looks nice though in it's own way. Maybe she would go for it. I dunno. I'm not even sure what shirt size she wears. She still gives me shit for the oversized velvet shirt I bought her for christmas. She's like "Do you think I'm this fat or something!!?!?" Hahaha... oh no. I didn't even know what size clothes I wore until recently. I have been buying oversized shit for so long now. But I'm dressing more conservative these days. Trying to effect a more business like appearance. Heh. I dunno... I like getting dirty too much.

And Zodak still writes!?! Alright... I owe the dude alot. I used to bite mad shit off him. I used to chill with an official Zodak toy. Haha... yeah whatever.

Re: Re: Re: graff & fashion

Originally posted by the_gooch

hey man, i like you too, but no need to get all hot and bothered!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

well i thougth if i hooked you up with some sales, you and me... nevermind.

hey, as far as graff clothing is concerned: it's cool if it isn't over done, i don't try to flaunt that i write or whatever, but some people appreciate the style.

i mean i'd rather see writers getting paid for running the show on their own businesses opposed to some corperate bullshit company pimping the scene out (like they have so many times)

no???

graff has been pimped out HARD for the last 25 or so years, it is nice to know that some writers are able to make a living or a few extra bucks by controling the way their art or the whole graff scene is portrayed.

that's just my opinion, not that it matters.

http://www.lostbrain.com/graphics/bush-pimp.jpg'>

http://img24.photobucket.com/albums/v72/Surge/badism.gif'>

doctor_slump, you know what would be nice? If you could do that with a t-shirt, but not a graff one. If you could do one with a maple leafs shirt, or maybe a blue jays, or actually, whatever team, I’d probably grab off you to hook up a girl or two I know.

Oh, I like them green ones even better than the one I quoted. It’s nice, but I don’t chill with girls who are down for unorthodox type gear. As long as you’re being creative, try doing something for men that ain’t just a t-shirt, maybe..?

Originally posted by Snow Walker

If you could do one with a maple leafs shirt, or maybe a blue jays,

when i was in toronto i looked for a child's maple leaf jersey since the men's sizes were huge and found one but it wasn't stretchy and didn't give quite the desired effect i was looking for.. i got it anyways but i would've loved to find something a bit more feminine.

I hear you. I understand what effect you were going for, and I think that would be really sexy on a girl. I’m surprised it’s not done by anyone. Shania Twain wore some hockey team getups on last year’s Juno awards (I had posted the pics on some thread) but they were tacky, due to all the sequins and the overall cuts and stuff. Something simple would be nice.

Mmmmk.

how about a t-shirt with a tight handstyle goin down the side... that might look kool... and i would create a lil' character(sry if missed spelled) just so your colths can be recognized by people. but thats just my 2cents. all in all nice shit! hot bitch by the way. heh.:king:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived