graff & fashion

doctor_slump

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn how come bitches have no style now a days? if I had a girl, again, Id get here BOTH those shirts. I like the black one better, but maybe just cause it looks better with your complexion.

dirty habit... www.easypic.com PLENTY of tits and ass, if you look hard enough maybe even graff in the backround. Id check under "Latinas," "Amateur," or "Ebony" for the graff though. Ive seen a couple and would have posted them, but I was "busy."

"im too sexy for that shiiiiiiiiirt!!!" hahahah jkjk.....

damn....fresh mang....i never seen those ones.....when u gonna make soem clothes soem ugly peoples could rock....the whole world aint as sexay as u mami....

hahahahhaha jkjk...holler at yer dog...

you are correct, Dr. Daz. I believe our very own El Mamerro did a shirt for them too.

I've seen some of Doc Slumps work in real life and i must say that she has talent. These pics don't do justice to the little details that i know are hidden in her creations.

Originally posted by effyoo

no, because they're GOOD.

Yeah, I shouldn't have said that. I personally think they would look a lot better without the big WST hands on them. That jsut screams suburban mallrat poseur to me.....

And how do you know her? San Diego is a lifetime away from Edmonchuk :D

details...

WST.. you are correct.. Izze, Zone, Zodak, Daze do WST. Our own El mammero has also done designs for them...like your stuff mam.. i might re- do those shirts too and run them in Robbies Treestyle session event...

any hoo... the tan shirt... has de-tachable straps, which you can wear double, single.. or crossed in the front or back... Ive had a model that wore the shirt as a skirt and the straps as a belt. since the straps de-tach by the clasps.. you can re-arrainge the shirt to show the logo where you want... front, side... back... i made the shirt so you can wear the logo where ever you want, adn the shirt still be cool... thats why the drip designs are all over the place.. to align the shirt so it looks good all kinda ways...

the black shirt has the drip detail design on the shoulder, and a invisible zipper on the lower side.

WST... fuck all y'all haters. they got it goin on. peep their line. i'll rock it, shoot.

Originally posted by effyoo

i know who i know and thats all you need to know.

Really though, i'm an international playboy who makes Edmonchuck his base of operations. Tax purposes, you see...

^^^ Hahaha....say no more, say no more.

lol... you boys are fricken GEEKS.

now that I think about it, those shirts suck DICK!

seriously though, what was I thinking? who the fuck in the right mind would wear such trash, I mean, it is really really trashy. sont expect any respect or props wearing such shit. poser shit poser shit poser shit poser shit. go to a hip hop shoe and get laughed at and made fun of by other hip hop bitches, go to any other shows and expect even worse.

I dont recommend this shit.

they wouldve been nice in, say, 1998? for RICH minority high school girls?

close this,

teases shirts are much more realistic for the world we really live in.

dayamn, foo.

look at the cut.. not the print. i can show you other cuts with better prints if that makes any difference... what im saying is.. i can make ANY shirt look like that.

shown were mens XL shirts. now they fit girls size 3-7.. any size really. i can sew anything.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Re: details...

Originally posted by doctor_slump

WST.. you are correct.. Izze, Zone, Zodak, Dyze do WST. Our own El mammero has also done designs for them...like your stuff mam.. i might re- do those shirts too and run them in Robbies Treestyle session event...

Hell yeah!! I got a new one coming up... it's not too mod-friendly cause it's a large illustration, but I'd love to see what you come up with.

I got a friend who'd probably dig that first design you posted. If you could do that with the first shirt I did (the banner-style one), I'd be happy to buy one off you. I'll ask to see if she's interested... looking good!!