Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
CRAMPS

I just saw the most violent seen in a movie todate.

Recommended Posts

I just saw the most violent scene in a movie todate.

 

now some of you might come in here and say things like "oook ichi the killer was the worst" and "ooh this zombie movie" or what ever..but what i saw was not violence in MASS, as i said the most violent SCENE in a movie, with made this the most graphicly violent and realistic shit ever PRODUCED in a high class film.

 

now on to the explanation.

 

the movie is a french film (french...figures) called IRREVERSIBLE by Gaspar Noé.

 

its a pritty dizzying film thats a little off the edge and has some WACK camera angles but it gets your attention in the beginning when this dude gets his face bashed in with a fire extinguisher.

 

so you say...so what, the dude gets hit with an extinguisher.

 

NO!!

 

this was the most GRAPHIC scene of FACE BASHING I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE!!!

 

first the dude gets popped in the face befor he rapes this dude in the but (dont ask..) and he hits the floor, he has this look of shock and confution on his face (like as if you were in shock whitch happens when your hit in the head with something big) the guy with the extinguisher neals down next to the guy near his face, and they both look at eatch other, the he hits him again with the thing ( it let out this bassy POONG! and the camera shakes a little with a slight smacking scull sound, it sounds UBER realistic) remember the camera NEVER leave the guys face durring this, any way the second hit leaves the guy moaning and knocking his jaw out of place, the dude is trying to scream but cant due to shock, THEN BAM! again and some of his teeth get knocked out, now the guy is starting to moan more, its that pannicky ivebeenhitinthefacerealhard kind of moan, BAM again! andall of his teeth are out, and hes breathing hard trying to get his head upBAM! lays him out, BAM bAM! his cheak bones are petruding out of his face, and now every time he hits him there is a crunch, BAM his fucking face slides down because his cheak broke off! now the dude is stuck in a rage and just keeps smashing, goreing his face in, literaly,every time he smacks him more face gets crushed in or flys off, all with GREAT EFECTS to make it look as real as possible. finaly the guy gets tired and gets up and starts smashing it down on his demolished face..everything is crushed in exept his jaw, an thats moving because he is still alive!

 

 

you guys HAVE TO CHEC THIS SHIT OUT!! i thought it was real, god damn i still cant stop thinking about this.http://www.irreversiblethemovie.com/images/video_dl_02.jpg'>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: I just saw the most violent scene in a movie todate.

 

Originally posted by CRAMPS

 

now some of you might come in here and say things like "oook ichi the killer was the worst" and "ooh this zombie movie" or what ever..but what i saw was not violence in MASS, as i said the most violent SCENE in a movie, with made this the most graphicly violent and realistic shit ever PRODUCED in a high class film.

 

now on to the explanation.

 

the movie is a french film (french...figures) called IRREVERSIBLE by Gaspar Noé.

 

its a pritty dizzying film thats a little off the edge and has some WACK camera angles but it gets your attention in the beginning when this dude gets his face bashed in with a fire extinguisher.

 

so you say...so what, the dude gets hit with an extinguisher.

 

NO!!

 

this was the most GRAPHIC scene of FACE BASHING I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE!!!

 

first the dude gets popped in the face befor he rapes this dude in the but (dont ask..) and he hits the floor, he has this look of shock and confution on his face (like as if you were in shock whitch happens when your hit in the head with something big) the guy with the extinguisher neals down next to the guy near his face, and they both look at eatch other, the he hits him again with the thing ( it let out this bassy POONG! and the camera shakes a little with a slight smacking scull sound, it sounds UBER realistic) remember the camera NEVER leave the guys face durring this, any way the second hit leaves the guy moaning and knocking his jaw out of place, the dude is trying to scream but cant due to shock, THEN BAM! again and some of his teeth get knocked out, now the guy is starting to moan more, its that pannicky ivebeenhitinthefacerealhard kind of moan, BAM again! andall of his teeth are out, and hes breathing hard trying to get his head upBAM! lays him out, BAM bAM! his cheak bones are petruding out of his face, and now every time he hits him there is a crunch, BAM his fucking face slides down because his cheak broke off! now the dude is stuck in a rage and just keeps smashing, goreing his face in, literaly,every time he smacks him more face gets crushed in or flys off, all with GREAT EFECTS to make it look as real as possible. finaly the guy gets tired and gets up and starts smashing it down on his demolished face..everything is crushed in exept his jaw, an thats moving because he is still alive!

 

 

you guys HAVE TO CHEC THIS SHIT OUT!! i thought it was real, god damn i still cant stop thinking about this.

 

Alright so here's another prime example from the Axis of Idiot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you need to rent "man bites dog" its a foreign film i think french also...it was banned in over 10 countries....be sure to get the directors cut.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

speaking of spelling bees, I was 8th grade champion.

 

anyway, I liked the movie. At first i didn't because of the camera movement was making me feel sick, but by the end i thought it was good. How much a day can change from beginning to end.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest imported_El Mamerro

Yeah, my brother watched this movie a few weeks back and told me that scene was one of, if not THE, hardest things he's ever had to watch. Been meaning to rent it soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest BROWNer

huh..i've had enough of over the top violence in movies.

i mean, how many murders do i need to see in full colour

graphicalness. it's to the point now where i just get pissed

off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yea I wanna see this shit.

A few of my friends have seen it and say its fucking sick/great/worst.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IRREVERSIBLE

 

I could'nt agree more, when i saw the name of the thread, without a doubt i taught of l'irreversible - That french movie is just insane the scene's are so realistic, it gave me goosebump. Iwatch that flick with my girlfriend after the rape scene she was crying like a little girl, and ihave'nt seen her cry much in the 4 years i've been with her.

 

This movie is the craziest by far

 

no american production can poduce scene and chorégraphie as realistic

 

shit is insane

 

But i've seen (baise-moi) wich is almost as crazy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I d-loaded this movie off kazaa like 6 months ago and even watching the divx version i was really in shock on how graphic and realistic the face bashing was.

 

sidenote: Monica Bellucci is hot! the rape was intensly realistic also.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest imported_El Mamerro

Re: IRREVERSIBLE

 

Originally posted by diss co

But i've seen (baise-moi) wich is almost as crazy

 

I watched like 30 minutes of that and thought it was garbage. Hopefully Irreversible isn't that bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: Re: IRREVERSIBLE

 

Originally posted by El Mamerro

I watched like 30 minutes of that and thought it was garbage. Hopefully Irreversible isn't that bad.

 

 

 

 

U should of watch it all some good raw porn scenes up in there also

 

provocative is bad ass

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...