chihuli =)

Sora

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i cannot stand dale chihuly or however the fuck you spell the morons name, he is a fucking bane on the actual artistic merit of glasswork, anyone can drizzle blown glass to make it look like ugly ass tool fans haircuts. i hate him i hate him i hate him, but at least motherfuckers are showing some culture lately, not that this dude is cultured except for all the dickfaces that ride his shitty cock.

jobeone.blowingglassinwierdshapesisnotart.notevenconceptual.notevenabstractexpressionist.itsjustplain gay. gay. gay.

Originally posted by boxcarwilly

i cannot stand dale chihuly or however the fuck you spell the morons name, he is a fucking bane on the actual artistic merit of glasswork, anyone can drizzle blown glass to make it look like ugly ass tool fans haircuts. i hate him i hate him i hate him, but at least motherfuckers are showing some culture lately, not that this dude is cultured except for all the dickfaces that ride his shitty cock.

jobeone.blowingglassinwierdshapesisnotart.notevenconceptual.notevenabstractexpressionist.itsjustplain gay. gay. gay.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (4 outta 5 funnies)

hahahaha

haha i thought the same thing

i bet he does it when things are slow and sells em off in the local market :lol:

some nice stuff though

Originally posted by anonymity1

I heard he doesn't even blow the glass anymore, he just comes up with the idea and orders a whole crew of workers to make what he wants. Then he just takes credit for it. But I still like his work.

yah.. after yhe lost his eye.. he stopped doing it now he orders a crew arond like a director kind of..

i like it =)

i went to this glass blowing thing were it showed this lady Jody Lobe

blowing glass i think it's interesting.

Archived