this is really creepy

Guest beardo

The flights that were highjacked were from United and AA, they were

numbered as follows: 11, 93, 175, and 77

11 = tue

9+3 = 12 = wed

1+7+5 = 13 = Thurs

7+7 = 14 = Fri

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by beardo:

the flight #s like 'flight 77 boston to LA'

yeah i got that (not stupid) but since you posted them in that order, is that the order that they were hijacked or maybe the order of which they were crashed. cuz it would prolly be coincidence if you just threw them in that order. what?

------------------

Cock in one hand gun in the other

100 and 10 degrees outside

Originally posted by kid toucher:

yeah i got that (not stupid) but since you posted them in that order, is that the order that they were hijacked or maybe the order of which they were crashed. cuz it would prolly be coincidence if you just threw them in that order. what?

they are only in that order because they add up to the consecutive #s 11 12 13 14

Originally posted by mapo wc:

heres something creepy..this was supposed to be the cover art for The Coups' upcoming cd..Im pretty sure its before yesterday..cover art like that takes awhile and also I dont think theyd do something that low class.

oh fuck I dont know how to post an image..just click the link..hey moederators..if you can, just edit this message to post the pic..

www.girlieaction.com/coup/coup-cover-300.jpg

[This message has been edited by mapo wc (edited 09-12-2001).]

Originally posted by Smart:

this isn't very creepy, but it also has to do with numbers... I heard that a Canadian town has more people stranded at the airport than people that live in the town.

I think the airport where I live has over 44 planes diverted there. My dad works at the airport, and he has to work tonight from 7pm-7am or something rdiculous like that because they need to try to get all the planes off the ground. It's so many people, especially when you think about our airport being so very small. But there isn't any more people on the planes than live here.

------------------

you are beautiful, just not on the inside

you know, I've heard theories like this before, muslims using christian dates in some symbolic context, but I just don't believe it... why would someone so fanatical about their own religion even acknowledge the Xian calendar? I mean, they are waging a holy war upon us...

------------------

2 Can Sam

theres a whooooole lot of info we just arent being told. you just know it. i would bet those cell phone calls gave a butt load more info than just 'i love you honey' im not trying to infect anyone with my own conspiracy theories, but you get the idea.

anther bldg just collapsed, and another one is in danger (cracks in it)

Archived