I want to be a game show contestant.

fatbastard

So, today i got home a little early and happened to watch the last half of "the price is right"....what the hell is wrong with these people? where do they find these idiots. all this lady had to do was arrange a bunch of grocery items from least expensive to most expensive, she put barbeque sauce after babies diapers, WTF!?.....

wheel of fortune , price is right, whatever...i would clean up on one of those gameshows...and i was curious as to the process of applying so naturally i came to channel zero.

anyone been on a gameshow?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah could be good i spose ....but id fell like an idiot.

the money would be mad though....

try to enter one and get back to us...... i could just imagine you running down for the price is right"

...FATBASTARD........ccccomme onnnnn doowwwnnnnn!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

ps....wheres my emails fuckface?????

Price Is Right, i think that show is random selected players. You get a ticket to the show to watch it, then as they start they annouce names and bada bing bada boom, your a contestant. Not sure about Wheel of Fortune etc. If i was on the show, id be tryin to mack on one of them price is right show case girls, hotties like woah, damn!

Fat guy in booth: "the next contest on the price is right, is krie. Comeeeeeeeeee on down"

Host: "So krie, your an astronaut?"

Me: "Sure am mate"

Host: "You also wrestle crocs for fun?"

Me: "Yeah, just gives me a break from floating around ya know"

Re: .....

Originally posted by meateater

ps....wheres my emails fuckface?????

i know, i know...i owe you one.....im curious about your plans as well, but i know theres no point getting in contact with you for a week or two cause ill have so many fucking assignments to do..

seriously though,

id make those 40 year old women they have on there look so stupid, they'd think the show was rigged... i wonder if theres such a thing as game show groupies?

fatbastard/can i buy a vowel

A girl i know was on the Price is Right. you line up at like 6 in the morning and they interview everyone in the audience as they let you in so they can choose exactly who gets on to contestants row.

She said that the people who acted all perky and shit got picked

Originally posted by effyoo

A girl i know was on the Price is Right. you line up at like 6 in the morning and they interview everyone in the audience as they let you in so they can choose exactly who gets on to contestants row.

She said that the people who acted all perky and shit got picked

so your sayin if i do a quarter gram strap of some killer meth i can be on the price is right???

Originally posted by krie

If i was on the show, id be tryin to mack on one of them price is right show case girls, hotties like woah, damn!

man spot on , those girls are bangin! thats the only reason i ever watch that show

For sure, i get annoyed when i miss the final show case cause ya just know there was a holiday in there and there was one of them hotties in a lil bikini.

Who wants to be a millionaire sucks i rekin, too hard. price is right and wheel of fortune is easy.

Re: true story

Originally posted by ounceaddict

my cousin was in "the weakest link" and his ass won a new car somehow.

after the show they offered him a car instead of money and he took it. it was a BMW. I heard he sold it right away.

let me guess, and made a killer profit?

Re: true story

Originally posted by ounceaddict

my cousin was in "the weakest link" and his ass won a new car somehow.

after the show they offered him a car instead of money and he took it. it was a BMW. I heard he sold it right away.

if he didnt want the money n wanted the car....why the hell did he sell it right away