World Hunger

ounceaddict

Bism Allah Al-Rahman Al-Raheem

Inspired by the Drug Addiction thread, this thread was created to see if we can talk about world hunger in a serious manner. I highly doubt anyone here has experienced anything related to this topic as opposed to drug addiction, but lets see where we all stand. I'm sure we all know its fucked up that there exists hunger in the world and we have bitches here getting plastic surger and lyposuctions, most definetly fucked up, but its not the bitches fault at all, cause the bitches, though acting ignorantly, disrespectfully, and sinfully, do their lyposuctions, they have no way at all to help the masses of hungry in Bangladesh without messing their own lives up in a way. Its not like Bush can really sign a trillion dollar check to these countries cause that would hurt the US economy allot more, and nothing really materialistically positive would be returned to the US for that kind of diplomacy. Its a problem like many other problems, but this one seems soooo easy to solve, but soooo impossible as well. do any of you actually really care? I mean, not like tripping off of it all the time, but when I mention it, do you actually feel a little?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well E MARTYR, then if "shits never gonna get solved, so fuck it" is your attitude on hunger then back it up and explain to me why you would have that mentality. I personally think it will get solved, just how someone never imagined humans can fly into space, though thats a scientific breakthrough, Im hoping for a philosophical/political breakthrough such as the European Enlightment and ideas of democracy and education transformed a barbaric continent into one that surpasses other regions and continents like the Middle East, Africa, South Asia, South and Central America, and so on. get what Im sayng?

speaking of flying to space, here's whats gonna happen:

people with money will turn this planet to shit. then they will move to another planet and leave the hungry people behind to starve to death. then we can do it all over again and infect the universe like a virus. go mankind, go!

effyoo,

I said sinfull because it is against Judaism, Christianity, and Islam to 1) alter the body God gave you because we are supposed to be gratefull for how God made us 2) to spend so much money on image to feel proud, even if your a millionare, money is always supposed to be used gratefully and shit like that 3) to be proud and arrogant, which is what fat bitches want to feel when they get skinny, 4) to be a slut.

Originally posted by E MARTYR

honestly, i hate third world countries. basically because its like people on welfare here but its worse.

they got in their situation somehow right? well why is it that way to begin with? someone had to fuck up, and until that part of the equation is fixed, they're never going to get their acts together.

here's what im refering to:

say you have your average ghetto family, or whatever, thats poor and doesnt have shit really but the clothes on their backs, and food once in awhile. this is a problem.

however, you have two choices in this situation. you can either let the situation take over you and get you down, or you can overcome it and make the situation better for your family and yourself. but it requires a lot of hard work and dedication.

that being said, those people arent trying to better their situations, now you might say they dont have the resources or money or whatever else, you could make excuses all day long, but bottom line is, i think they are comfortable living like that. they're not tyring to better themselves or their situations, or they would have done it by now.

so yes, like i said, fuck them, and fuck it...

ignorant.

honestly, i hate third world countries. basically because its like people on welfare here but its worse.

they got in their situation somehow right? Yes, they were born there.well why is it that way to begin with? someone had to fuck up, and until that part of the equation is fixed, they're never going to get their acts together.

here's what im refering to:

say you have your average ghetto family, or whatever, thats poor and doesnt have shit really but the clothes on their backs, and food once in awhile. this is a problem.

however, you have two choices in this situation. you can either let the situation take over you and get you down, or you can overcome it and make the situation better for your family and yourself. but it requires a lot of hard work and dedication. You can try and try all you want, but when the only way you can get food is to grow it, and the only way you can get a house is to build it, and you live in a country of dirt & bushes you're pretty much fucked.

that being said, those people arent trying to better their situations,Well no, they're just trying to stay alive. now you might say they dont have the resources or money or whatever else, you could make excuses all day long, but bottom line is, i think they are comfortable living like that. Yes, I too, can imagine the supreme comforts of starvation, busting my ass all day, and having aids.they're not tyring to better themselves or their situations, or they would have done it by now.

so yes, like i said, fuck them, and fuck it...

Off point.

*Edit for opinion insertion...here we go.

TEASE, these countries are partly in the position they are in becasue they GET TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF.

if you saw a woman being raped by a guy on the street would you say, "her fault, she must've asked for it. and the guy is stronger anyway so he should get what he wants."

go talk about about something you know about like car stereos.

Tease, living in the ghetto and complaining that you can't get brand name Kool-Aid, and living in a third world, or even a second world country and wondering where you are going to get your next meal is completely different. I'm not talking about your next plate full of mashed potatoes and gravy, i'm talking about something that will not let you die within the next few days.

Seriously, once you've been to a country where people LIVE in a garbage dump, you'll understand that it's more than "not trying to better themselves".

Making enough for you to barely feed your family, while living in a shelter (you can't call it a house, because its made out of scrap), and no government or social help to get education because that's not how your things work due to corruption, make for a mighty hard life, my friend.

There's more to life than what you think you know.

with that "rape example" youre trying to put words in my mouth, thats a different situation all together.

a woman never deserves to be raped, but if i was a woman, i know i wouldnt be making it easy for someone to rape me, meaning, i wouldnt walk streets alone at night, and make sure i was away of my surroundings. thats life, its survival.

/cry me a river.

i'm not gonna get into it. go vote for bush.

effyoo- i know that and i understand that, and although you fucks think im stupid, im really not.

that shit is hard, and has got to get you down, but whats the solution then? pray that someone comes along and fixes the situation? its not going to happen. you need action mother fucker.

i know if i was in those shitty sitautions, i wouldnt be having kids left and right first off. secondly id take my wife and kids (if i had them) or my family, whoever i had, and id make a voyage to somewhere that I could attempt to better my life.

first off, i don't think you're stupid. and you can quote me on that.

i really don't think you understand the scope of what you're talking about, though. It's not just a "shitty situation". Each country has its own political situation which has its own ins and outs that complicate things. Even if you're talking about things on a single person level, it sounds like you're saying if people weren't lazy, everything would be better. And the sad fact of the matter is things are far harder to change when a population is used to being in upheaval rather than in a state of complacency like Canada and America.

youre right, its a huge problem.

but everything is the way it is, because something made it that way.

they just didnt pop up into poverty, something caused that country to be the shithole it was, whether it was the people themselves, the leaders, politics or whatever else ws the problem, it didnt just come out of nowhere.

thats the whole point. for every action there is a reaction.

and besides all that, we all have acknowledged that its problem, but whats the solution?

someone with more money and more foods suppost to swoop down and save all of them? is that it?

then what? what if it happens again?

"but everything is the way it is, because something made it that way."

well, no one can dispute that. philosheroner.

You know what? In a way it did come out of nowhere, if you want to get all "throwback" on things.... don't make me get all "histrionics" on that ass. I'm fooling, but there's SO much to say in regard to your statement.

something caused that country to be the shithole it was, whether it was the people themselves, the leaders, politics or whatever else ws the problem, it didnt just come out of nowhere.

well of course something caused them to be the way they are. Its called history and politics

Tease, you should run for office. answers without a answer.

This pic ^^^ pretty much makes the argument

However, most famines are of human origin. The famine in Ethiopia was a result of the dictators of Ethiopia using hunger as a weapon of war against the people of Eritrea (which was once a province of Ethiopia.) Everybody wants to blame all this shit on us--not hardly.

Another problem is that people persist in trying to live a subsistance agricultural existance in areas of the world which cannot support a population even one-tenth as large. I mean, it's a FUCKING DESERT--there is no way that these people will ever be able to grow enough food to support themselves. Plus, they are burning ever tree, bush, stick and twig for firewood, which destroys the ability of the natural environment to keep the desert "at bay." Trees get cut down, then bushes, then the grass dies, and within a few years, you got sand dunes.

It's a terrible situation.

And then you also have hunger here in the U.S. Life is tough all over, but it's just a hell of a lot worse in the Mediteranean states and north Africa. Ever wonder why they never have famine in the Netherlands or Germany? Well, they came pretty close, in Europe after WWII, because German food distribution and transportation had been bombed flat (human engineered famine.)

Left to their own devices, people in a food-stress situation will migrate or devote more and more resources into crop cultivation. But if there is a frightening picture of oppression, war, civil war, long-term drought or epidemic, the local resources to fix the problem probably will not exist.

quote:Originally posted by E MARTYR

effyoo- i know that and i understand that, and although you fucks think im stupid, im really not.

that shit is hard, and has got to get you down, but whats the solution then? pray that someone comes along and fixes the situation? its not going to happen. you need action mother fucker.

i know if i was in those shitty sitautions, i wouldnt be having kids left and right first off. secondly id take my wife and kids (if i had them) or my family, whoever i had, and id make a voyage to somewhere that I could attempt to better my life.

You can't expect people born into 3rd world

problems to be able to recogonize the black

and white solutions of superpower-calibur

educational systems. Yes, it's easy for people

like us on our laptops, in heated and cooled

homes, with better-than-average educations

to sit back and act like we'd have the same

mentality and problem solving/reasoning skills

if we were born into literally nothing. I think

these people know damn well they're miserable

and that creates a sluggish demeanor to boot,

couple that with the fact they probably wouldn't

no how to being to compose themselves if

they were to make it to a bordering area...

it's not as though other economies are as

privledged as ours to where you damn well

may find a job just by telling a passer-by

that you escaped famine and you're just

looking for a shot at anything. I think to find

the equivalent of one of our minimum wage

jobs there is about the same as going out

and finding a job in corporate management

with a highschool diploma here..... shit just

isn't the same, and we've got more than we

will ever need.. why not break them some off?

What happened? Lately you've been on here

professing your love for life and appreciation

for all sorts of shit.. now this? Was it all a

front or what mang?

26SidedWannaBeNihilist

why are you typing like websteruno? use the whole message box will ya?

and what the hell are you talking about love for life and bla bla bla?

I dunno, because it's

easier than typing like

this.

...and I could link about 10 threads dealing

with the 'growing-up and character rennovation

of Tease' from the past 2 months alone, but

I'm about to crash.

i guess there problem might be that they dont know there is better out there, but once again, thats someones fault for not having a proper education system, and informing those knuckleheads whats going on. which you can trace back until the beggining of time, and someone fucked up back then, which lead to the present situation. sucks, but thats that.

Yeah, it happened because where they were

born wasn't of much use to the rest of the

Westernizing world. Blah blah blah, I'm not

going to change anything and neither is any

one else on here but I still can't help but defend

people who have really no options but to fuck

off and die in a mudhole.

wonk sgodrednu, god.

stupid people having stupid kids should be illegal. its a big problem over there it seems.

That was a good argument when Denis Leary

and George Carlin made it. Except when they

did, it was connected to an hour on either side

of gut-wrenching cocaine madness and really

held no ground outside of shocking the shit out

of liberal yuppies from Midtown.

Now I'm gonna sleep for real.

i used to work in the kitchen of a hospital (when i was like 18). We threw away so much "good" food on a daily basis, it wasn't even funny.

so one day i asked my boss, "why don't they give the food to some local spot where poor people can get a decent meal?"

his response was "legal reasons"

so i replied "do you think some poor person is gonna care about day old food from a hospital kitchen, when they are dumpster diving for table scraps?" and honestly if "legal reasons" are the issue have them sign a waiver, just get them fed!

Guest imported_Tesseract

Tease you fuckin biggot, not only you have no idea what you're talking about but you also feel the need to be funny over it huh?

Heres the deal you ignorant racist piece of shit, deleting your posts is as pussy as it gets plus it confuses the fuck out of the people that try to take part in a serious converstation. Racism is not tolerated, and if you feel like using the "i only express my opinion" excuse keep it for your self cause i know that your wigger ass would be scared shitless to say that shit close to someone that comes from a third world country you hate so much.

You need to keep in mind that the majority of people in here concider you on 12oz welfare, but way worse...

Guest imported_Europe

Tease, I really fell sorry for your stupid ass. You need to log out and venture out into the real world. Go travel and grow up.

mods/admin. vs teaseola, 2004. :lol:

anyway, how is tease a racist? ive seen all his posts, including the ones that were erased, and i dont see how he is racist. just because hes.....id say discriminative against third world countries, does not make the guy racist.for the most part, yes third world countries are all different and there arent really a whole lot of people in them that vary in skin color greatly, so i could see why you would maybe take it as a racist remark. but lets get real here. i had a pretty good argument....i just forgot how i was gonna explain it....and ive lost my train of thought, fuck you guys for making me think so early,:lol: fuck it. but anyways, i dont think tease is racist at all.

Archived