3 girls, 1 day...

DETO

my weekend was gay, my mommey yelled at me. uh i put new laces on my shoes... borrowed some records from a friend and made a beat... dicked around on 12oz... masturbated once... kicked it with some girl... i guess i did get to kick it with some people this weekend.. i just got yelled at for doing so afterwards.

ounceaddict you need to quit saying chink i know you dont have the balls to say that to anyone except on the internet so just quit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

I arrived at 7:30 AM, Saturday morning from an absolutely devastating night of drunken mayhem. I have scratches all over my arms, chest, and face cause I apparently ate major shit on the driveway when I stepped out of my friends car.

The event effectively put me completely out of comission for the rest of the weekend. I still feel pretty fucked up. Good times.

Guest im not witty

while we are hijacking this thread.....

i learned half cab noseslides, and nollie backside smiths on the box last week. so uh....so there.

Originally posted by im not witty

while we are hijacking this thread.....

i learned half cab noseslides, and nollie backside smiths on the box last week. so uh....so there.

nice. i just got fakie bigspin boardslides kinda down on our rail. and fakie backside pivot's on our box. isnt a half cab noseslide the same as a fakie noseslide? i got those down on almost anything. workin on half cab heels to noseslide. wish i had nollie back smiths.

Originally posted by ounceaddict

I say we hijack this thread and make it about LENSs ugly fat small titty no ass chink bitch.

you know what? you're fucked up dude. why the hell were you looking so damn hard at her pic anyway?? jealous of lens because she is hot? maybe....i'd say so.

fucking punk. dont ruin other's threads with your hangups.

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by Devilush

great diss you fucking faggot.

now try harder next time or dont say anything at all.

shhhhh....he's addicted to the ounce!

if we let him stay long enough,

mommy might drop some dollars

and make him a gold member!

BTW, package is getting shipped this week...no B.S.!!!

;)

youll find a letter inside that tells all!

Archived