recomend me some music.

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

antiseen-suicide boogie

bathory-for all those who died

celtic frost-eternal summer

alternate: celtic frost-cherry orchards

so seeking, how does the ipod thing work ? can you just put any old mp3 file on it ? also, how come they're so much more expensive than other mp3 players ?

Originally posted by seeking

so i won 3 'free' songs from pepsi and itunes, but i dont know what to download.

i want to get the real hot-right-now rap shit. the blowin up the clubs, bump it in my dub shit.

please give me some suggestions.

hint: if you tilt them pepsi bottles up and see 4 black lines under the cap, its a winner. otherwise you will see 2 black lines under the cap, thats a loser.

Originally posted by E MARTYR

HAWK- chillen with my broad.

seeking, this better be one of your picks, believe me, this shit gets you wanting to kick back with some beers and just lay in the cut, letting the bitches know, that you know, that youre SOMETHING like a pimp.

H.A.W.K. - You Already Know.....i also thought it was called "chillin with my broad"

they played this song about 4 times a night in the clubs i went to last year......but, after hearing it so many times.....i actually started to like it.

Archived