Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
STYLEISKING

Graff on DVD?

Re: Friendly Fire

Originally posted by MidniteRun

That's right, you've got a nice action on Helsinki Subway with Unik (the nice red model !!) and some taggin from FOS crew in Oslo, the rest is just pure stuff from STHLM !!

Actually, there is one more scene from Finland near Helsinki. It starts in ~24mins where they paint a commuter (you can see the VR logo).

Saw the first half of the film this morning and boy it rocks. Really good music and hardcore action. Nice!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Bedtime Stories

Does anybody know something about the video/DVD called BEDTIME STORIES ??

Where is it available ??

What does it contain ??

tx...

Originally posted by timemachine

and on a side note: does anyone here ever seen the movie i cant remember what it is called, i think its from France, but anyways the dudes like actually hijack a subway car and paint the whole outside and the inside, and i think that they try to hijack and bomb a plane. anyone know the name of this shit

that sounds like some Spanish movie "Cebo" or sthing.

Originally posted by timemachine

and on a side note: does anyone here ever seen the movie i cant remember what it is called, i think its from France, but anyways the dudes like actually hijack a subway car and paint the whole outside and the inside, and i think that they try to hijack and bomb a plane. anyone know the name of this shit>

yep thats "cebo video 2 part 1"...good video

so i have been tryin' to special order dithers form a store around my block for a week now and the sales clerk has tried a couple different distributers and each time he gets notified that dithers is out of print. has anyone had this problem?

is dithers only available on-line?

OK....I go on Bombing Science, like I usually do, and see theres a new Video out, Freights, ''Stolen Coats''? Anyone else ever hear anything about this video, own it, or seen it?

anyone have any info on if there is a new damage inc video coming out? and what about that video that someone kept advertising in metal heads, whens that coming out?

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS
Originally posted by FR8HOUND

OK....I go on Bombing Science, like I usually do, and see theres a new Video out, Freights, ''Stolen Coats''? Anyone else ever hear anything about this video, own it, or seen it?

yeah, its made by some kids who were just down visiting your area;)

Originally posted by FR8HOUND

yeah...this f'ng fr8 movie will smack you in the face...there's a ridiculous amount of trains in a short period of time...it's fast paced, got some crazy editing, funny sound bites and video clips, and some cool music (mostly hiphop beats)...this video will set the standard for fr8 videos to come...and this is only the first video from these guys...can't wait to see what they got brewin for the next one...

Originally posted by why write?

^ this summer, i cant wait to get this movie

where are you ordering it from???..and is there anymore clips, other than the one on massappeal

thanks

Originally posted by El Producto

where are you ordering it from???..and is there anymore clips, other than the one on massappeal

thanks

well someone is going to pick it up for me, im not sure where to get it...if i talk to them ill try and find out and ive only seen this clip but it gets me excited for it to come out...

Re: Re: Graff on DVD?

Originally posted by mozartone

"TRANSIT" comes out on June 15th, it's about the L.A. graffiti scene and how tag bangers have been fucking up the artform.

:lol: just gotta laught at the "LA graffiti scene" for being 20 years behind and out of date. The "artform" is vandalism, not legals