Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
STYLEISKING

Graff on DVD?

This is going to be quite a stretch... but there was this movie i watched when i first started writing, 2006-2007, and it was some pretty unknown writers, doing a lot of freight pieces, one was on a pretty historic looking railcar, and the writer was elk? anyone remember this dvd?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Here is another HUGE stretch, I am wondering about a graff VHS I used to own. It was basically a mixture of all the elements of hip-hip, it featured bombing, walls, skateboarding, rap concerts. Most of it took place in LA from what I gather. I had it back in 2002 or 2003. I have searched all over the web and can't find a single thing.

The movie had interviews and show footage w/ artists such as BLACK EYED PEAS(when they were still underground, none of that FERGIE garbage), SLUM VILLAGE doing the track "RAISE IT UP" live on stage, a dude from Jurrasic 5 had a little interview, a guy I don't remember sang a dope hip-hop song titled "I DON'T BELIEVE YOU".

There were shots of 2 people bombing and standing on the top of this white van to rock way up on the upper part of the wall @ the spot they were @. Plus tons of wall footage all over the video.

I believe there was also some footage of people skateboarding in skateparks just tearing it up.

This was a really dope DVD kicking lots of knowledge about urban life. If it sounds familiar to anyone PM me because I lost mine a LONG TIME AGO and want find it online if I can to get back into it...

Does anyone have a link for graff life 2 torrent, or give me the name of songs on the movie? I just want it so I can find the name of a certain song on there.

fuckoff with your toy selfpromo youtube? Or did you release it on DVD?

Anyone seen 10 minutes issue 2 allready? Nice "euro" trains and metro, alot of systems. trailer:

probably posted here allready