How ironic, I'm self promoting.

actyourage

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by actyourage

No Getoblaster, I already talked to you. You've inspired me to self- promote on this thing. I see you always put in your work, I probably wouldn't see it all the time unless you never posted it. So there might be benefits for others to view your shit that might not get the chance to outside of here. The cons of shit talkers isn't so bad I'm learning on 12 oz, it's quite entertaining. Definitely, the pros out weigh the cons, others get to check out your shit like; friends, fans, new admirers,and crew mates that wouldn't necessarily get to see it from their neck of the woods.

Peace.

haha yuppp, dont listen to these kids man their whole life is the internet im catching on too.

act does dirt even if hes not as cool as that fat little mexican kid in the nyc thread by the 1 color ass throwie

go out and do dirt or go make fun of someone else nerds

Re: My 2 expensive Cents.

Originally posted by TimeHasCome

GO 2 THE CORNER

YOU ARE PUNISHED

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

You guys are in too deep.

Who cares if someone self promotes.

Those that don't are bigger LOSERS,

THEY JUST SIT HERE ON 12OZ EVERY SINGLE DAY WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO BENCH THEY'RE STUFF AND POST IT

FOR THEY CAN SEE IT AND SAY, WOWWWWWWWWWWWW

SAVE YOUR TIME, POST THE PICTURES YOUR SELF

ITS THE SAME THING, SO PROPS 2 SELF PROMOTION

THATS A DUMB INTERNET GRAFFITI RULE

point blank, GRAFFITI doesn't belong in the internet

but since it is, why not contribute

your all just hating, contribute pictures, even if its self promotion, its still worth more then your 2 cents

no pun intended and don't try to get hardcore on me over the internet

theres nothing productive in that

you don't like the thread just leave, theres 100000's other threads and websites

this is getting too toyish

so you RISK your ass painting ILLEGAL but can't self promote online,

who are you kidding,

what if your FAVORITE WRITER DID IT WOULD YOU LOOK DOWN ON HIM

Damn, I don't give you props anymore, considering you are heavy hardcore all out bomber and a very skilled active piecer, I take it all back, cause you Self Promote.

GET THE POINT

But your just hating because its someone else.

I don't know him or them, thats just how it is.

I handle my bizz

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You broke the true internet toy rule, hahahahah, what type of crap is that, its wrong, hahahaha, don't listen to them

Peqce

enough said... u dont like it dont look at it u little crybabies

nice stuff by the way

FUCK YOU HATING INTERNET FAGGS WHO WONT EVER AMOUNT TO SHIT............

yo ACT much respect......

hes been putting in work for a real long time, hes dope and always will be.........

pay your dues you internet jockies.............

keep it on the streets..........

Take your head out of your ass.

Originally posted by johndoe

basically, if u post ur own shit it gives the implication ur not up that well and desperate to be noticed.

Act is in BOXSTARS (a fr8 head crew). One of their first rules is to have over 500 fr8's (documented). He's been in that crew since it started (like 98)... Go figure, plus he came up to Denver in '94 (from ABQ) and rocked a piece that burned everything else in town. He's still putting in work all over the place, plus he's cool as hell. GO FUCK YOURSELF DICK

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Face it, graffiti is self promotion.

Well if it makes you happy for those who don't think I have put in work, I'll have to post "some" of the shit I have rocked in Spain, NYC, Pittsburgh, New Mexico, and soon to be Mexico CIty for the 2004. I only had posted a small percentage of shit I did last year. WHy the fuck are all of you toys crying? In the grand scheme of things we should all be celebrating that we, as graffiti writers, are collectively putting in damage. Some more than others!!!!ACTMOTHERFUCKINONER.ATK.RTD.BOXSTARZ

How quick some fuckers are to judge... and it only shows they are true toys.

Self promotion or not its your choice. And by what some people are saying it seems you put in the time and 'crime', and lots of it too. So the quicker people lay shit on you, shows they know dick.

Opening up on a forum with your real name and flix, risky shit and that takes balls... i bow down to that regardless of what your shit looks like :king:

this thread is great, i swear the people that cry "self-promo" the most are the people who are annoyed that they dont get any exposure. if someone paints a bunch and gets benched abunch, and its pretty OBVIOUS that theyre doing the damn thing, then id much rather see them post flicks of what their up to, or (as i deal with in this city) shit that gets buffed the next morning so no one gets to see.

the only real self promo that annoys me is when its a nobody toy who paints somthing under a rock and then posts it on the internet as though they are up...thats like faking the funk.

but ACT is already a legend for a lot of heads...ive been seeing his trains since i started. so for all these little like 16 yr old hipster marker taggers who always have some ignorant ass opinion, its basically laughable...which is exactly why acts "im actually sort of kneeling" comment made me laugh out loud.....that makes this thread even doper....if you cant see the humor in this, youre clearly retarded.

tons of respect to ACT.....im bummed we didnt get to hit any steel when you popped thru PA...im trying to be out your neck of the woods later on this summer, maybe ill cross you paths out there.

post some more self promo please

im slim shady, yes im the real slim shady, while these other slim shadies are just imitating........

just kidding.... bump for act1:mexican:

good shit ACT. where "abouts" you from?

as far as all this stupid talk goes, you all sound like a bunch of haters. theres so many people in this forum that self promotes...... dont front! i hate bringing these guys up but... doesn't giant, mear, saber, cope, seen, etc. self promote by having there own websites? there even named after them. Would it be different if this guy act showed us all in person rather than on the internet. Is there something wrong with wanting to be seen? isn't that why we do this shit! posting a picture with your face is pretty stupid though man. i mean, what the fuck? Your gunna get himd-up for some shit like that, stay unonamous bro. whatever, this is just stoned talk............ what the fuck do i know. :confused: