Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
actyourage

How ironic, I'm self promoting.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by drunk penis

pretty gay if you ask me.

he didnt ask you tho.

but i think this thread is kinda dumb, if ur gunna self promote just do it in ur citys thread.

Originally posted by Jasenroxwell

oh but its 2004 and the dates on thiose flicks say 2003 so i guess he didnt just do it...secondy if you didnt wanna self promote maybe you should change your anme everytime you paint cause you dont need the credit your not tryiing to promote your name

i was talking generaly about selfpromotion as a main concept,that was not toward this monkey!

then again,i dont give a fuck about the name,to me style is the name of the game..

Originally posted by gist st

witch act is this?.. because tehres one from ct, who could almost be mistaken for that..i guess..i dunno

i think the act from cn could burn this...

Originally posted by Im Cool

ey bobbyDumbonic...no this fr8 was not done by this guy it was done by sloer ACTcrew..ight

ight thanks for the 411

just seems kinda dumb after all the shit that you gave another denver writer for posting one or two flicks, let alone everything youve painted in the past year. sure you can call yourself out on it before any one else does, which is good, but doesnt make it ok... I say write a 1-2 page apology to said writer about how dumb it is to yell at some one else for something your going to do in a few months... Then youll be cool again.

Originally posted by actyourage

I'm not standing, I'm sort of kneeling.

nice one.. haaha..

Originally posted by BucketHead

just seems kinda dumb after all the shit that you gave another denver writer for posting one or two flicks, let alone everything youve painted in the past year. sure you can call yourself out on it before any one else does, which is good, but doesnt make it ok... I say write a 1-2 page apology to said writer about how dumb it is to yell at some one else for something your going to do in a few months... Then youll be cool again.

He doesn't owe an apology to anyone. Quit getting caught up in your 12oz drama. On a side note, 70% of this thread is worthless.

Your all a bunch of sissies.

A...B...C...and D.

A. Assholes never apologize

B. I've been writing longer than you, have fresher styles than you, and get up outside of my hometown, state, and country more than you

C. The picture of me is for the ladies, watch out cus I'm a lady killa!!!

D. It's nice to know that even if your talking shit or taking the time to...you're still on my jock!!!!!

No Getoblaster, I already talked to you. You've inspired me to self- promote on this thing. I see you always put in your work, I probably wouldn't see it all the time unless you never posted it. So there might be benefits for others to view your shit that might not get the chance to outside of here. The cons of shit talkers isn't so bad I'm learning on 12 oz, it's quite entertaining. Definitely, the pros out weigh the cons, others get to check out your shit like; friends, fans, new admirers,and crew mates that wouldn't necessarily get to see it from their neck of the woods.

Peace.

i'm sitting here typing:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: at uni laughing at the GIF of ACT dancing, and the penis rocket,

i'm in FUCKING tears, for the last 5 minutes, everyone else in the room is staring, i dont give a fuck, you people haven't made my day, you've made my week

peace out...now i know why i'm hooked on 12oz...

Ironic?

15 years is a good career but the pro's of self promotion can make you a con!

Posting your face not good. 15 years worth of painting there's gotta be some shit out there right?...

So... you getting busted because of this thread... That would be ironic.

Re: Re: bump for this one too

Originally posted by drunk penis

hahahahhahahah!!!! this is the best thing to come out of this thread. why is this thread still alive?? desperate for fame. post it in your city thread, and if your city dont have one, then start one.:confused: :confused:

what does it matter? He's still going to post the same pictures, whats the difference of doing it under a different thread name. A lot of people on this board post their own stuff and just cause you all jock them you let it go .... none of you are contributing flicks and it's nice to see what everyone is doing .. but to yoiu guys it should stay the ja foe saber revok forum huh