How ironic, I'm self promoting.

actyourage

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just seems kinda dumb after all the shit that you gave another denver writer for posting one or two flicks, let alone everything youve painted in the past year. sure you can call yourself out on it before any one else does, which is good, but doesnt make it ok... I say write a 1-2 page apology to said writer about how dumb it is to yell at some one else for something your going to do in a few months... Then youll be cool again.

Originally posted by BucketHead

just seems kinda dumb after all the shit that you gave another denver writer for posting one or two flicks, let alone everything youve painted in the past year. sure you can call yourself out on it before any one else does, which is good, but doesnt make it ok... I say write a 1-2 page apology to said writer about how dumb it is to yell at some one else for something your going to do in a few months... Then youll be cool again.

He doesn't owe an apology to anyone. Quit getting caught up in your 12oz drama. On a side note, 70% of this thread is worthless.

Your all a bunch of sissies.

A...B...C...and D.

A. Assholes never apologize

B. I've been writing longer than you, have fresher styles than you, and get up outside of my hometown, state, and country more than you

C. The picture of me is for the ladies, watch out cus I'm a lady killa!!!

D. It's nice to know that even if your talking shit or taking the time to...you're still on my jock!!!!!

No Getoblaster, I already talked to you. You've inspired me to self- promote on this thing. I see you always put in your work, I probably wouldn't see it all the time unless you never posted it. So there might be benefits for others to view your shit that might not get the chance to outside of here. The cons of shit talkers isn't so bad I'm learning on 12 oz, it's quite entertaining. Definitely, the pros out weigh the cons, others get to check out your shit like; friends, fans, new admirers,and crew mates that wouldn't necessarily get to see it from their neck of the woods.

Peace.

i'm sitting here typing:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: at uni laughing at the GIF of ACT dancing, and the penis rocket,

i'm in FUCKING tears, for the last 5 minutes, everyone else in the room is staring, i dont give a fuck, you people haven't made my day, you've made my week

peace out...now i know why i'm hooked on 12oz...

Ironic?

15 years is a good career but the pro's of self promotion can make you a con!

Posting your face not good. 15 years worth of painting there's gotta be some shit out there right?...

So... you getting busted because of this thread... That would be ironic.

Re: Re: bump for this one too

Originally posted by drunk penis

hahahahhahahah!!!! this is the best thing to come out of this thread. why is this thread still alive?? desperate for fame. post it in your city thread, and if your city dont have one, then start one.:confused: :confused:

what does it matter? He's still going to post the same pictures, whats the difference of doing it under a different thread name. A lot of people on this board post their own stuff and just cause you all jock them you let it go .... none of you are contributing flicks and it's nice to see what everyone is doing .. but to yoiu guys it should stay the ja foe saber revok forum huh

• 4 months later...

Re: true king

Originally posted by Jasenroxwell

you cant hate on this guy i dont give a fuck, fool has been putting it down for to long being to low pro ...if you dont know then you dont even fucking matter cause you dont put work on lines..eat a dick trying to bad mouth the homie online bitch.

true. i caught a freight this guy did back in like 94. one of the first fliks of a color piece i caught benching freights. good to see he is still laying it down. normally self promotion makes my stomach turn..but thats usually when its some fuck you never heard of posts 2 dozen fliks of his shit to give the appearence that he is the man. not the case here. this guy deserves it....thats a word up.

My 2 expensive Cents.

GO 2 THE CORNER

YOU ARE PUNISHED

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

You guys are in too deep.

Who cares if someone self promotes.

Those that don't are bigger LOSERS,

THEY JUST SIT HERE ON 12OZ EVERY SINGLE DAY WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO BENCH THEY'RE STUFF AND POST IT

FOR THEY CAN SEE IT AND SAY, WOWWWWWWWWWWWW

SAVE YOUR TIME, POST THE PICTURES YOUR SELF

ITS THE SAME THING, SO PROPS 2 SELF PROMOTION

THATS A DUMB INTERNET GRAFFITI RULE

point blank, GRAFFITI doesn't belong in the internet

but since it is, why not contribute

your all just hating, contribute pictures, even if its self promotion, its still worth more then your 2 cents

no pun intended and don't try to get hardcore on me over the internet

theres nothing productive in that

you don't like the thread just leave, theres 100000's other threads and websites

this is getting too toyish

so you RISK your ass painting ILLEGAL but can't self promote online,

who are you kidding,

what if your FAVORITE WRITER DID IT WOULD YOU LOOK DOWN ON HIM

Damn, I don't give you props anymore, considering you are heavy hardcore all out bomber and a very skilled active piecer, I take it all back, cause you Self Promote.

GET THE POINT

But your just hating because its someone else.

I don't know him or them, thats just how it is.

I handle my bizz

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You broke the true internet toy rule, hahahahah, what type of crap is that, its wrong, hahahaha, don't listen to them

Peqce

everybody likes attention (positive kind).. and the funny thing is if you openly show it n admit to it then that takes away from the image and you get (a type of negative) attenion.. thats just the way it is.. acting like you dont want it, playing hard to get, is part of the attraction so thats why so many writers (or any human) doesnt try to make it look like he or she wants attention.. I know there are some writers in this forum who post their flix under somebody elses name just for that reason i mentioned.. not top take the appeal away from teir image... act is ok tho for saying he is self promoting (kinda like reverse psychology there i think) if you didnt like n want attention you wouldnt risk your ass and take flix and keep the same name (so people know its you.. to mark your idently image with)... we want what we like obvuoisly.. but yhes i know drawing atention to that you like it takews away form the image and i s"gay" or whatever word ud use.. thats the way it is i gueass.. normally wuldnt overanalyze but im boared

I think you should post alot more pictures of yourself in front of your stuff.

That way people know its you that painted it and not some toy whos trying to be like you...

BUMPO FOR YOU!

Keep pissing people off

Love, shoe.

Archived