JUSTIFY YOUR THUG..

Nic Thamaire

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by adderall

brings back tons of memories of the good ole days

i agree^^^

i didnt bother trying to score this shit but i only saw like 5 that didnt apply to me at one point or another. especially leaving the koolaid in the fridge untill you got sugar:lol:

Originally posted by Nic Thamaire

161 - 200 - You are definitely, without a doubt an expert on life in the hood.

HAha. I didnt total up my score but i laughed at myself at almost all of the damn options. I think Im in this range some where.

Originally posted by Nic Thamaire

1. You've ever used an album cover or old envelope for a dustpan. (5 points)

34. You've ever had a crack across your windshield and never bothered to get it fixed. (3 points)

what about envelopes and album covers as rolling trays?

i do that a lot.

..i had a windshield crack so fucking bad, whenver i drove on the highway and hit a pothole, i'd flinch

Originally posted by Crimsøn

The fuck's it have to do with being black?

yeah, i'm white and scored pretty high (or low, depending on how you look at it).

a few things to be added to the list:

-you wore hand-me-down clothes

-whenever you got new clothes, they were always 2 or more sizes too big so you would "grow into them"

-you traded clothes with your friends to switch up your wardrobe

-you stole clothes/shoes off other people's doorstep or washing line

-you would get your friend to throw their bus ticket out the back window of the bus so you could get on cos you were too broke to buy your own

Mr ABC/guilty as charged

what about having to use a shoe lace or in my case once a bandana as a belt....

or being so poor you had to rock two diferent shoes....10 points extra if they were the same side....20 points extra if your mom bought them cuz she got a disscount

Hahaha! oh the painful memories....

I remember when I was a kid and my little brother who just started walking around shocked the shit out of me when he climbed up a stool to microwave a hot dog. I remember thinking "Yeah this kids a survivor."

I remember having my toes popping out of my shoes and having a collection of stains and rips on all my clothing. Though that was the style in the 80s I just wasn't faking it.

Hahaha.... I'm probably up there in the ghettofabulous range. I didn't add it up.

"Mommy where's the toilet paper. Use the newspaper." -All that I got is you... Ghostface killah

Archived