hEy whatzup 12 oz...im new

Guest dANce'N'grAf

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ATTENTION MODS

pls note the subject name of this thread, and how the only letter in caps is the letter "E". this is an obvious reference to the well known designer drug, "ecstasy", and as you know, a highly ban-able offense on 12oz. just thought i'd bring this to your attention to help keep 12oz running SmOoTh LiKe BuTta. thank you.

• 1 year later...
Originally posted by HATEBREEDER+Oct 10 2005, 08:58 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HATEBREEDER - Oct 10 2005, 08:58 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Biggus Dickus@Oct 10 2005, 02:17 AM

Thank you for bringing this important milestone in 12oz history back into the public eye.

Don't worry buddy. you have way more e-status than

me for having seen this before.

Sorry about the gun i put to your head making you

look at this.

[/b]

I wasn't even being sarcastic, this thread was hilarious. Don't get all butthurt over something that wasn't even an insult. Goddamn.

6.jpg

OH...MY...GHOD.

WHAT WAS THIS GUY THINKING?!?!!?!!?!?!?!?!

"DoOd, I'm GoNnA gO oN 12 oZ. aNd PiCk Up A cOuPlE fEeT oF GrAfFeRz CoCk AcTiOn B4 tHe AlL nIgHt XtAsS-e RaVeRz PaRtEeEe!!!! I <3 tHaT gRAfFeRz CoCk 4 ShEeEeEz!!!!!! LoL rOfL OmG!!!!!"

Thank you all, for having the good sense to shut this creep down.

I'm out...no homo.

• 1 year later...

Archived