st.louis all out crew loves ld

MungCAV

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ok .let me explain...i am a graf writer in st.louis....ill drink a case of pabst,and paint like i barely escaped downsyndrome.the local ld crew shits down my throat on a regular.....all they do is fuck my girlfriends and steal my hubcaps...they once sold me a piece of soap instead of crack.i try to tell them how cool i am but they wont listen.maybe its because i wont fuck anything under 210. im a fucking hardcore south broadway bosnian hoosier.shit,ill fuck a homeless man if thats what it takes fuck...yeah i hang out with bums in abandoned warehouses and drink their wine they make outta shit they find,ive fucked a few of their fine ass bum bitches too.i do drugs ,i steal,i stun cherokee hookers iin the throat till they pass out to get a freebee,im on probation ,i ve shit in public,i hang out with 12 year olds to make my self look cool.i wear sunglasses,and i have drank my own urine while smoking crack.but apparently im not cool enough to hang out with ld because my graf looks like some chick had a vagina spasm while on her rag,with projectile ghonneria. can anyone give me advice on how to be good enough. please help a nigga out.shit fuck piss .....MUNG AO CREW:confused:

Archived