Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
krs702

black n mild

Recommended Posts

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

they're tasty for sure. I had one a few weeks ago and i wish i hadn't...one more temptation...one more vice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Weird. I hadn't bought a pack of these in about

6 months up until last night.. I just finished

smoking a regular as I opened up 12 oz. Good

thread for the simple fact my mouth and throat

taste like hell and I'm hitting a gallon of water

as I type. I don't know why I smoke these things.

:lick:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

haha black n milds were all i smoked for like a year.

i used to love em, now i think they're ok, they just look kinda dumb.

but they're great for holding other things....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by dowmagik

they're best when you freak em. empty out the tobacco, take out the paper thats inside and fill em back up. i have a buddy in my hometown that only smokes em like that...

 

 

hes not the only person.. practically every person in the hood "freaks" them.. But you dont empty out all the tobacco.. thats just stupid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by BOZACK

haha black n milds were all i smoked for like a year.

i used to love em, now i think they're ok, they just look kinda dumb.

but they're great for holding other things....

Yeah, I take old bazooka joe bubble gum wrapper comics, shred em', empty the tobacco out of a black and mild and then fill it back up with the shredded bubble gum wrapper comics....

 

Smoothest and most colorful smoke this side of san bernadino yo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest SayOne

havent tried apple, are they good..I Should go cop me a pack..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You have to take the tobacco out, how else are you gonna remove the little black paper from inside?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I used to smoke black and milds like cigarettes. Shit wrecked my lungs. I smoke backwoods now everyonce in a while. Cheap cigars are the shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by LENS

Yeah, I take old bazooka joe bubble gum wrapper comics, shred em', empty the tobacco out of a black and mild and then fill it back up with the shredded bubble gum wrapper comics....

 

Smoothest and most colorful smoke this side of san bernadino yo

 

 

thank you for a good laugh. quite creative. im in love...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Telo

hes not the only person.. practically every person in the hood "freaks" them.. But you dont empty out all the tobacco.. thats just stupid.

 

Word. I used to freak them as well, but not like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by DETO

 

thats a cigarette not a cigar

 

 

 

sidenote:

ive actually been smoking alot of djarums lately

 

sometimes ill split the day with american spirits/djarums

some days its just two packs of spirits

other days ill just smoke two pack of djarums

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by When

thats a cigarette not a cigar

 

 

 

sidenote:

ive actually been smoking alot of djarums lately

 

sometimes ill split the day with american spirits/djarums

some days its just two packs of spirits

other days ill just smoke two pack of djarums

 

cut down, man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...