stop closing my shit

*ZEMONEDOE$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by pauliewalnuts:

kill all the middle easterners !!!!Fucking dish rag wearing fucks, your dead.

Although I am extremely angry about this tragedy. This is the same kind of shit that was said after Oklahoma... turns out to be some white hick McVeigh. Muslims themselves which I think your referring to by the dish rag comment are generally peaceful people. Islam means peace in Arabic. Only a very few are these extremist's that bomb shit. Maybe after McVeigh bombed OK we should have killed all white people.

Originally posted by Seeking

"no offense man, but theres no reason to go condemning a whole country and trying to create a frenzy. the tali-ban is no worse than our government. if you wanna discuss this stuff, start it up in the other thread, but i dont think everyone opening their own little shop of paranoia will help any."

Taken from the Taliban thread

Please Seeking you don't really think the Us government is just as bad as the Taliban. Come On???? The Taliban organization and all it's terrorist affiliates which get funded by the Taliban are responsible for thousands of MURDERS OF INNOCENT people through out the world. Sure the US has killed innocent people before, but not nearly as much as the Taliban. Let people speak.

Originally posted by bug:

hiroshima, nagasaki

That was like over 50 years ago. There was also Pearl Harbor. I don't want this thread to get all racist with people calling people Japs or Sand Niggers. Before the US dropped bombsmon Japan, they dropped messages in Japanese all over the cities explaining what was about to go down and to get out. They didn't just drop A-bombs without warning.

alot of people are living in denial. in another thread i mentioned the 'school of the americas' this was a US funded school to train terrorists and guerilla forces from third world countries. manuel noriega was a graduate as are a number of other now wanted 'war criminals.' we take over whole countries and put dictators of our liking into power knowing they will simply kill their enemies and do so with the security that we have their back. i could go on and on but theres no point. people that dont want to believe will continue to ignore and those that want to, will read up on themselvs. yes, i think our government is as bad, if not WORSE than the tali-ban or any other government or terrorist organization. 3 million people died in vietnam, and that was never officialy a war. us bombing in laos killed hundreds of thousands of people, but to this day the us governemnt DENIES EVER BEING THERE.

you can believe what you want, i'll believe what the facts tell me.

Originally posted by Pistol:

Before the US dropped bombsmon Japan, they dropped messages in Japanese all over the cities explaining what was about to go down and to get out.

do you just make this shit up, or did someone actually tell you this load of shit? their government knew we were making the threats. the citizens did not. their government was in the process of surrendering. we did it anyway to show our might, and to 'pay them back' for pearl harbor. it had nothing to do with winning a war, it had to do with showing how fucking 'tough' we were. wow, were so tough we can drop an atomic bomb on women and children. wow. say goodnight to the bad guy....

Originally posted by seeking innocence:

do you just make this shit up, or did someone actually tell you this load of shit? their government knew we were making the threats. the citizens did not. their government was in the process of surrendering. we did it anyway to show our might, and to 'pay them back' for pearl harbor. it had nothing to do with winning a war, it had to do with showing how fucking 'tough' we were. wow, were so tough we can drop an atomic bomb on women and children. wow. say goodnight to the bad guy....

Iv'e seen the photographs. There were mass amounts of fliers dropped in those cities days in advance. Unless the Japanese military picked up thousand upon thousands of these fliers I think some knew. I know about the school of the Americas and I can't say I agree with it. We pay money to fund training to guerillas in Central America then get pissed when they use their new knowledge against us.

Was wondering what happened to you Frink. I missed seeing the frink gif with the "With an edge so straight it can't be broken" sig.

[This message has been edited by Pistol (edited 09-11-2001).]

Seeking you are completely wrong, The U.S DID drop bright yellow fliers in japanese warning the people to get the hell out. However, the Japanese government, said that the U.S opposed no threat and to disrigard the fliers. Seeking i suggest you read a book or look into the topic before you just waste someones comment.

I think we should remember a fundamental fact about history, and realize that it is alway written by the victors. You read it in a book...you read it on the internet. Come on people. do a little research. Unless you were in these Japanese cities, unless you put yourselves in their shoes, you have no idea what went on.

Originally posted by El Jefe':

Seeking you are completely wrong, The U.S DID drop bright yellow fliers in japanese warning the people to get the hell out. However, the Japanese government, said that the U.S opposed no threat and to disrigard the fliers. Seeking i suggest you read a book or look into the topic before you just waste someones comment.

Exactly. In my 7th grade Origami class. Part of the class was learniing about Japanese culture,geography,customs,and history. The class was taught by A Japanese woman. Her family and freinds lived in Japan at the time of the bombings. She was the one that told us about that. I dont really think her family in Japan is really going to be feeding her bullshit US Propaganda.

ok, so we sent our pilots hundreds of miles (in the case of hiroshima) over enimy territory just to drop 'warning' notes onto their houses? and these little yellow notes warned the CIVILLIANS to leave their homes, schools, businesses, lives, etc, because we were going to completely annihilate their city simply for being japanese? did the notes also say that the radiation from the bombs would still be causing cancer and birth defects for a hundred years to come?

hey, if indeed i was wrong, i'm sorry. ive never heard this one before and find it strangely out of context with the rest of our military practices....

its ok that we murdered a hundred thousand children, cause we warned them first....

Originally posted by Seym1has2no3fiends:

BULLSHIT

central american, japan, native americans, africa, the middle east... the list goes on. American has been killing since before it was even called america. idea = shot the fuck down

I wish everyone would stop getting on America. Read what the Taliban IS DOING RIGHT NOW. @ http://www.cnn.com/2001/fyi/news/05/22/tal...ndus/index.html

ok, so we sent our pilots hundreds of miles (in the case of hiroshima) over enimy territory just to drop 'warning' notes onto their houses? and these little yellow notes warned the CIVILLIANS to leave their homes, schools, businesses, lives, etc, because we were going to completely annihilate their city simply for being japanese? did the notes also say that the radiation from the bombs would still be causing cancer and birth defects for a hundred years to come?

hey, if indeed i was wrong, i'm sorry. ive never heard this one before and find it strangely out of context with the rest of our military practices....

its ok that we murdered a hundred thousand children, cause we warned them first....

Seeking- I totally appreciate your sane and rational posts. With this said, I would have to agree that you are going a little bit overboard. You are a very intelligent and well spoken person, but especially in the area of military intelligence and goings on, no one person knows all. You have had two separate sources put forth information (which by the way after asking several "older" people who were around at the time I believe) and instead of saying you stand corrected and apologizing for casting doubt and insulting the original poster, you say it "might" be true, but you haven't heard it so you doubt it.

Moderators are a wonderful thing and every board needs one. And discussion is healthy and good. There ARE a lot of young people on here who are making juvenile comments out of fear and ignorance, however there are also a lot of us older folks with a bit more life experience who are trying to help make sense of a senseless situation. Keep posting, but smoke a blunt or take a shot and chill a little brother.

alot of people are living in denial. in another thread i mentioned the 'school of the americas' this was a US funded school to train terrorists and guerilla forces from third world countries. manuel noriega was a graduate as are a number of other now wanted 'war criminals.' we take over whole countries and put dictators of our liking into power knowing they will simply kill their enemies and do so with the security that we have their back. i could go on and on but theres no point. people that dont want to believe will continue to ignore and those that want to, will read up on themselvs. yes, i think our government is as bad, if not WORSE than the tali-ban or any other government or terrorist organization. 3 million people died in vietnam, and that was never officialy a war. us bombing in laos killed hundreds of thousands of people, but to this day the us governemnt DENIES EVER BEING THERE.

you can believe what you want, i'll believe what the facts tell me.

WRITE ON! i'm feelin you. The United States doesn't rely on purely military occupations! It's not efficient for capitalism! While WE do not kill thousands of people on a day to day basis, we are responsible for COUNTLESS dictators and death squads killing thousands of people, just because it serves our interests. And don't forget the fucking IMF/world bank and the WTO who all partake in fucking over 3rd world nations and extracting the cheapest labor possible. The result is millions in poverty. I'm peruvian on my mom's side and ever since "free trade" started opening up some time ago the country has been going to shit, with over 50 percent of the people living in fucking poverty. Don't act like the USA ONLY has control over it's own borders. We fuck over Mexico with NAFTA, and then we shoot the folks who try to cross the border. Capitalism is nearly completely globalized.

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9
Originally posted by Spoter:

pauliewalnuts:i wish you were in the world trade centers when shit went down.

whoa man!!

nothing cool about that whatsoever.

doesnt matter if he made fun of your mom or whatever, that shit shouldnt be dropped, not at a time like this. PERIOD.

Again please no one jump down my throat I know alot of you have problems believing history books and military. But from what I have read and heard the US among the rest of the world did not entirely know the extent of the bomb. I'm sure the US knew there might be some effects but I don't think they did to the extent. This was a relatively new technology. They had been practicing in the desert but did not have concrete evidence to the effects the bombs would have on human life. Also while some believe Japan was ready to surrender there were also some that believed that the US was at wits end, and the possibilty of losing the war was a real possiblity. Although it is sad to know that Japan was hit so hard by the effects of the bomb for years. Quite possibly we as American maybe even Canadians, France, England and others could be speaking German now.

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3693/USFlag.gif'>

Guest young republican
Originally posted by Pistol:

Again please no one jump down my throat I know alot of you have problems believing history books and military. But from what I have read and heard the US among the rest of the world did not entirely know the extent of the bomb. I'm sure the US knew there might be some effects but I don't think they did to the extent. This was a relatively new technology. They had been practicing in the desert but did not have concrete evidence to the effects the bombs would have on human life. Also while some believe Japan was ready to surrender there were also some that believed that the US was at wits end, and the possibilty of losing the war was a real possiblity. Although it is sad to know that Japan was hit so hard by the effects of the bomb for years. Quite possibly we as American maybe even Canadians, France, England and others could be speaking German now.

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3693/USFlag.gif'>

yeah the hundreds of bombs that we dropped in various desert testing grounds and were able to create huge craters of glass, and unbearable levels of radiation were kinda like....oh I guess you have no point. And when we dropped the bomb we were dominating the pacific, and Germany had already lost. We really did it because the Japanese were unwilling to dishonor themsleves by surrendering so American lives were being lost unneccesarily, we had basically already won when we dropped the bomb. the Japanese needed to be TERRORIZED into submission. I dont mind your opinions and sentiments but it seems like for every 50 opinions here their is maybe one true blue fact.

Archived