Martha Stewart: GUILTY

EyeforAnEYE

Guest dANce'N'grAf

but heres the thing...shes still guilty as the jury said (according to them)...so she shuld serve the time or the punishment

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

what Kettiekat and Nekro said.

this whole thing was drummed up by GWB and friends to take the spotlight off of his buddies at enron, not to mention worldcom, tyco and adelphia, i'm pretty sure they vote republican. but i don't think any of those trials have started yet have they, if so this sets quite a precident, she gets twenty years or whatever for lying to federal agents when she didn't commit a crime. Ken Lay bankrupts a 70Billion dollar company, what's that worth, death plus the death of his family?

Originally posted by EyeforAnEYE

Marthas Statement

I am obviously distressed by the jury's verdict but I continue to take comfort in knowing that I have done nothing wrong and that I have the enduring support of my family and friends.

well it wont do you much good when you're getting five fingers to the vag in federal dyke prison, will it, Martha?

im glad to see someone famous finally get it after so many people getting away with all types of shit because they're rich... maybe martha didnt do it but... maybe.. she did!

dude do we have to break it down for you, it's like this. martha stewart didn't get caught for insider trading, what she did was sell based on the fact she heard the other guy was selling, for it to be insider trading she would have had to know why. she got caught for lying to a fed. that is all. that's all that the case against her hinged upon. you could be talking to a federal agent, completely casually, and say you got a b+ in math in high school when you didn't and get in just as much trouble as martha stewart think about that the next time you're trying to lay some pipe with the local bar slut.