SO I GOT FIRED TODAY...

2 blaazed

so my boss walks up to me at work n my boss is a very cool low key calm guy. he goes ya no jimmy our payroll is over and we have to elimanate one guy so we r gonna hhave to let u guy....so i shook his hand respectfully thanked him n left...but he doesnt understand the impact that had on my life...im 19 droped out of high school wit not even a g.e.d. and i had a 45,000 a year job that i got hooked up wit from a family member of mine...so i was able to move out get a papartment a cell phone blah blah blah....cuz i was able to afford it i had a career....but now that its gone how am i gonna pay for all this ya no i got rent n bills to pay ya no....and its not like i cant go out n get a new high paying job just like that with my credentials....im in a realy tight situation now....hopefully one of my family memeber or friends can find me a new one...but if not im up shits creek.....back to a job hunt makin minimum wage......but thats life ya no....shit happens

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest mikro137

i know all to well about this shit. except that my departure was one that i set up. i left a retirement (which funded alot of shit when i cashed that sucker in) 25,000 garunteed a year , and it went up to over 80,000 if i had stayed full time , overtime , whenever i wanted it , and an easy as hell workload , i left all of this to be a bum for a while , and go back to school.

im a sucker.

Originally posted by CILONE/SK

Are we in a fucking spelling bee? As long as you understand him, who gives a fuck

No, I just don't consider writing complete sentEnces and attempting to spell things correctly as some sort of monumental task.

I just think it's annoying. You're this far along in life, yet you struggle writing a logical paragraph...

Are we in a fucking spelling bee? As long as you understand him, who gives a fuck

Well.....personally (and i know i am not alone on this one), I can't take someone seriously who can't spell for shit or lacks sentence structure. Typos are one thing.,...speeeeling errors are another. you feel like you're talking to a kid.

As for you, mr. 19 yr old, you're still young enough to get your shit together. Get your ged, go back to community college, bust ass for two years, transfer to a respectable big name university, graduate and then you can get a job with security.

If you don't, you're doomed to squatting on the sidewalk in berkeley with the rest of those homeless assholes that always bug me and my lady for money.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

YA NO???

Originally posted by nomadawhat

you mean FINITO??? they ended that shit?? nah man..c'mon you pulling my leg!

No dude.....no. Stop.....listen

FINITE (pronounced figh-night) is something that has a discernable and visible end

INFINITE is something that stretches on forever with no end in sight.

Unemployment is FINITE. Everytime you get a paycheck, the govt takes a little and puts it aside for you in an unemployment account so when you do lose your job, you're not totally fucked. It's like a big savings account of sorts.

Originally posted by LENS

INFINITE is something that stretches on forever with no end in sight.

actually there is no end what so ever, not just no end in sight. oh..and i was just fucking around.

2BLAZZED....so you're telling me this job of your's gave you no skills to obtain another job? go back to school...45 g's may be good now but thats not going to be shit when you're older and without the basic foundations of an education you would be lucky to get much farther than that. don't depend on your family and friends to hook you up. do for self.

^^^damn.......I got laid off my produce position on my 89th day at work......right before my 90 day evaluation. hahaha....and to top it off, I had just bought a new car about a month earlier after they said that they liked my productivity. It was a "organic"(gasp) food store,but it was corparate owned....kinda of like Trader Joe's.

The best advice I could give you is step 1)get unemployment 2)get your GED 3)get into jobcorp 4)get yourself a construction job that sucks but pays decent 5)go to community college or a trade school. Be careful though cause trade schools are jumping on the Education Marketing bandwagon. Everything is a product to be packaged and sold now. Just look at e-learning. I'm guilty of it. 6)Then you should have a halfway decent job by now so you have more flexibility. From here it's up to you.

Welcome to the ranks of the disenfranchised and disenchanted.....:beat2:

Originally posted by 455

[bI had just bought a new car about a month earlier after they said that they liked my productivity. It was a "organic"(gasp) food store,but it was corparate owned....kinda of like Trader Joe's. [/b]

fuck man. at least i didnt get a car....mosr responsiblity to me.

whole foods?

yeah.......it was a cool job-hella laid back-even when it was busy....and you didn't have to rock a uniform or anything that would make you look stupid. There were days where I could smoke almost a pack cigarettes in an 8 hour shift because it was so boring. They sold hats and meds and shit like that in a department called "Natural Living"....haha....that place is a joke though.....corparate bullshit.

Originally posted by 455

yeah.......it was a cool job-hella laid back-even when it was busy....and you didn't have to rock a uniform or anything that would make you look stupid. There were days where I could smoke almost a pack cigarettes in an 8 hour shift because it was so boring. They sold hats and meds and shit like that in a department called "Natural Living"....haha....that place is a joke though.....corparate bullshit.

ahaha awesome. the hubby got a job there. went on sunday to train...got mad at the fag that was yelling at him to do research on their products...so after an hour, he walked out with the apron. now he wears the apron while cooking. he has low tolerance for places like that.