Belton lids

trainspotter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the new lids are cool. easy to take off, and you can actually see what colour the tin is after youve taken the lid off.

also, the lid is coloured with the same pigments as the paint in the tin, so it shows the exact colour of the paint.

Originally posted by trainspotter

recently got some belton with their new lids for which now leaves part of it on the bottom to display the colour the paint is. just wanted peoples opinions on it seeing as u have to hurt your hand opening 5 or 6 lol.

cant say ive hurt n my hand opening em, and there a good idea man defintley......

There so good less noise taking off a lid at a hot plot. Plus lids just get all mixed up and you think you have a certain colour then you don't to much hassle. Plus smashing them on the ground to open them makes you feel like sylvester stallone in cliff hanger when he's lighting flares.

They should just use the doughnuts that Montana has.

I think Montana got those copyrighted...too bad tho

you cant put the lid back on when the color ring is left on the can

Yes you can!?!

I think the new lids are cool cause when the can is empty you can keep the ring and if you order paint or something, you can see the exact shade of the color.:idea:

Archived