Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
tenhit

The Barter Board

This is a thread for people who want to trade, sell or find what they want. Kinda like a market place. I just think it would be easier than filling up other threads with requests. thank. peace

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Ill start

I guess ill start, im looking for stickers right now. im willing to trade supplies if i have'm or pay cash. im also in the market to buy a canvas or two. post up.

i want bob stickers. i am willing to trade toby stickers. nuff said. hook me up.

Supplies

Not pullin too much right now. i mostly have 2 tipped prismas, 3 tipped tria's, i get paint markers easy. other than that i can tell you im an art student and i get mad discount. so pretty much i can get you the best black books, pigment liners, canvas's etc. youll ever find for cheap.

ok, so. i have a roll of 63 priority mail usps stickers. a whole roll, there the peel away kind for easy and fast sticking. wouldnt reall y know what you would give away for those many but i can get more. not in the roll tho. those are harder for me to obtain. nahmean. anyways how much is that worth to ya.

Offer

hmm. well about 60 stickes usually pitches around 20 some bucks up here. so i dunno. up to 25 in supplies and stuff. or if i can get teh suplies easy then maybe more. its up to what stuff you want

Guest Propaganda

What do you want for a BOB shirt?

Re: Offer

Originally posted by tenhit

hmm. well about 60 stickes usually pitches around 20 some bucks up here. so i dunno. up to 25 in supplies and stuff. or if i can get teh suplies easy then maybe more. its up to what stuff you want

People PAY for the free priority stickers?

wow.

propaganda...

heres all the bob info..

shirts-$20

trucker hats-$12

Pins-7 for $5

all of these prices include shipping and cost of shirt/hat...so after all the money is used up, i dont get much profit but i like to keep it cheap because profit is'nt a goal of mine it is widespread invasion. haha i usually hook the buyer up with a ton of stickers too, and any shirt or hat purchase i throw in free pins too. if anyone wants anything let me know...

stomah, you still have that orange canvas? i always liked that one

i have plenty of blank ups stickers if anyone wants to buy them or trade for them hit up the email

Originally posted by cømmunist

*:rolleyes: *

wow, amazing that this thread is rolling, gay idea. Its beein goin on in threads for a long ass time, so let trades and barters happen there...

yo dbd, i dont have the password for this computer so that i can use the auto email. hit mine up. inf3ctionit3@aol.com. also tenhit, ill trade for a small blackbook and as many paint markers with the rest of whats left after obtaining blackbook. if your down, you hit me up too.

aight,

right now i have an abundance of reflective stickers, ups sticks

and hundreds of paint markers

if anyone wants to buy or trade

hit me up kjrone25@hotmail.com