MR. FUCKING PHONY FACE

Guest BROWNer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Kilo7-

I think ol'Deto is just trying to raise a stink.

Honestly kilo, deto is not trying to stir up any 12oz beef. I was born and raised a republican, my entire family is republican and I am just following in my family’s footsteps. I was always taught to never argue politics or religion and I will leave it at that! So I know my “Pro Bush” choice is going to be very unpopular with the rest of the ‘ounce, but it’s my opinion and it is my American right to express that. </span>

the way i see it, is that Kerry is the lesser of two evils, and why not stick with the devil we already know. If John Kerry were to win the Presidency of the United States, you will all be bitching about him, as soon as he is sworn into office....

i don't see kerry as evil.

he's a typical politician, yes.

bush has the worst record of any president, considering employment and the economy, much less health care, medicaire changes, the future of social security and the environment..

i haven't even gotten into what his foreign policy has done to destabilize the world.

if he's re-elected, he's got FREE FUCKING REIGN

he can continue with hooking up his rich friends, hooking up his buddies' companies, at the expense if the american taxpayer, basically decimating regulations about corporate accountability, all the while not worrying about whether he'll serve another term.

bush is satan

The extremely ironic thing about this picture is that when the ignorant redneck that put this together in paint made it, he missed the apostrophe in "we're", turning the statement into something truer, such as "Hey osama, we WERE coming to get ya but we couldn't find ya so now we're blaming some sand niggers from a different sand-nigger country for everything."

Originally posted by DETO

If John Kerry were to win the Presidency of the United States, you will all be bitching about him, as soon as he is sworn into office....

Damn straight, and it shouldn't be any other way. What's wrong with demanding the best out of our elected officials? If we disagree with his actions, should we sit idly by and hold our tongues?

Re: why you support Bush -

You effectively said "I support Bush because I support Bush." Do you have no other reason to do so other than your family being Republican? I'm not attempting to "argue politics," as you said. That's a copout and you know it. You have to realize that when you e-stump for Bush by supporting him on here, we're going to ask why.

And remember, thinking for oneself is a virtue.

Archived