not only is it -+FRIDAY+-, but in melbourne it's a long weekend....suckerzzzz

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Friday- got out of school, cut the grass, had my friend come pick me up, started drinking, hit up mcdonalds to get some food, went to a basketball game, and the home team actually one for once! then drove around a little, continued to drink, got a slurpeee, then wen to walmart and hung out there for awhile, raced some dudes on the way home, and u know we wooped that ass!

Saturday- going to bike week, gonna go meet jesse james and billy lane hopefully, then check out a stunt show, then come home go pick my friend up and go to a party

Sunday- pressure wash the back porch, and any other crap that has to get done around the house

well the weekend started off interesting. i just got back from hanging out with steve-o and his crew at the old grand royal studio. shit was crazy..old dondi and jam master jay graf on the walls....they were starting their spring break video drinking mad jack daniels before they left for the airport. now i'll just probably finish off the left over alcohol from last weekends party!!! maybe go to the beach at some point too.

Archived