Need stickers,will trade!

tenhit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

shit kid. i have sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many stickers its not funny. but if i dont know what you have to trade or what your willing to trade, then i cant really get the maximum deal out of this trade. whatcha got, we heard what you want, now we gotta know what you have in return. [homoblock:on] personally, our stores down here in arizona are getting scarce lately on streakers. so if you can hook me up with a pink one, a green one, or a blue one. then hit up my e~mail. if not, how much money would you offer me for 100 stickers, either federal express, or usps priority mail stickers

wait a second...you just started the barter thread cuz you said you wanted to keep the trades from filling other threads, thats cool and all, but then you start another one with the same purpose? we all saw the first one. lol i told you in the other thread you started that i can get you stickers...and it looks like others are willing to help you out too so why not contact me and ill get you stickers..please dont make another thread ok man? this will just get everyone worked up and the likeliness of them helping you is slim..

send me an email...