a woman's thoughts

slave_one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SLAVE- i cant believe you would think i was ounceaddict. :( im dissapointed in you girlfran. :lol:

i hate some people but 99% of the time its because they started shit with me.

and id never talk bad on devilush, she's the ninja forilla though.

i dont have problems with you either, you seem cool to me...

plus that kid was nowhere near as cool as the big teaseola. :D

i'm sorry tease...i just wanted to chime in i guess...

besides, it sounded too good to be true: he hated everybody but you...that sounded kinda suspicious right there...

and right now as i say this i'm wondering: where did he go???

but alas, no one is as cool as you...you are the life of the 12oz partay.

Originally posted by slave_one

i'm sorry tease...i just wanted to chime in i guess...

besides, it sounded too good to be true: he hated everybody but you...that sounded kinda suspicious right there...

and right now as i say this i'm wondering: where did he go???

but alas, no one is as cool as you...you are the life of the 12oz partay.

its all good. i aint mad atcha! :D

he got banned... but then this (a bro's life) signed in, we think its him. :lol:

but yea, he didnt like me either, i was kinda surprised he said what he did, cuz he's talked shit to me as well, but just dumb shit really, nothing as like he was saying to yall so i wasnt paying him no mind...

you wont believe this gfresh but i print the copies for my zine straight from my pockets! whoooooa. is exactly! i finished issue #10 but i havent had any moolah to make copies. i'm going to try to sneak in copies at work but its a small work place so hopefully it'll work out. oh yea, for the people that send me money (since its a $1 per issue) i use it on postage.

preview:

http://i.myspace.com/78/64/54687/1751685_l.jpg'>

people are mad at me for sure about me oweing them copies but whats a broke ass broad supposed to do ya know? but i'll email you....any help would be great.

dlush..

looks good..

some criticsm though.

i'm not into that hand on the cover.

it's got the nice heavy-metal metallica feel to it, but....

(if you ever want me to do one, say the word, i'll put $$ where the mouth is)

thanks for the kind words guys!

notts...did ya read the email?? hit me up yo.

are2...well the person on the cover did the handstyles...and the person is pretty much up in sf and it was only appropriate. a cover?? dope! i can add you on. i've got a queue going for the cover....elleg, maseo, then intangible flame. if i ever get past those covers, then i'll give ya a hollah.

slave...i can always count on you! of course you get one....5 even. anything to hook you up.

Originally posted by !@#$%

...up in sf?

absolutely appropriate

[see what i mean? dlush, keepin it gutter]

werdicus.

another good job gurl...

why thank you love!

yes the bart sign is the key. no one that i know has that bart sign. thing is it was just laying around and the hubby swooped on it. we are winners in life.

Originally posted by ounceaddict

does a dick feel good up a womans pussy for real? I mean, shit, let me let you bitches know right now, pussy feels a-fucking-mazing.do bitches masterbate allot like niggas? etc..etc....

yawn

Banning this guy has to be one of the smartest things ever done on 12oz..What an herb...

Archived