a woman's thoughts

slave_one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah, I really don't think any of you girls are that shallow.

Hey my gf has been lurking on this board, she's really shy. She complains about not having enough female friends, or enough friends in general... though she's got a few more friends than I do. Anyways. If she shows up here, do be nice, please.

Originally posted by slave_one

post your thoughts on here. btw ladies, what kind of birth control works best for you?

Well this is a new one on me.. I didnt think there were many types, much less some working better than others.

personally i find having sex upsidedown in a bathtub with one sock on your left foot if you are right handed and on your right foot if you are left handed. and start saying the abc's when you start the orgasm. guys start at z and go backwards girls start at a and go forward. thats the best contraceptive ive found...

Originally posted by villain

Nah, I really don't think any of you girls are that shallow.

Hey my gf has been lurking on this board, she's really shy. She complains about not having enough female friends, or enough friends in general... though she's got a few more friends than I do. Anyways. If she shows up here, do be nice, please.

no problem villain.

on being shallow and deep: sometimes i like to analyze and think about stuff over and over, and then other times i don't wanna think at all.

Guest westy

I just got out of a really terrible relationship. My live-in boyfriend was drinking a liter a day of vodka + anything he could get his hands on. He went to rehab a few times, but nothing worked. He never hit me, but he did tear the place apart a few times and it was getting really scary. A few weeks ago I moved out and in with my mom. Life is ho hum for me now, but I don't have to worry about birth control because now the only sex I get is on the phone (just not from my ex.) This doesn't really go along with the thread, but I'm needing to vent and don't get much girl-talk-time due to lack of girlfriends.

Guest westy

I don't even think I'd be prepared to handle that. It would be very nice, but I'm a young pup yet (20) and should probably focus on myself for a bit.

Can a woman of 12 ounce explain one of the great mysteries of the sexes to me. Here is my question. Why is it that a woman who you ignore, forget about, admittedly only relate to sexually and generally pay no mind to will never quit trying to be your perfect partner, but a woman who you treat like royalty will fuck you over in the end.

Milton, not bitter, just curious... Okay maybe a little of both...

Milton, i dont know the answer to your question but i do admit there are some strange ladies that like jerks. its hard to explain.

I was in a situation when there was this guy I was friends with.. i guess seeing who was such a sweetheart! i mean like you said, treated me like "royalty"... pretty much like no other guy i've met did. he'd do the sweetest things, and call me every night, he didnt have much money but still would want to take me out when it was payday, bring choclates from his working place (he worked at some choclate store)..... meet me after every class... just a million different little things.

But i dont know... it got smothering for some reason?!? I lost interest after a while, and the other asshole who was trying to "holla" at school seemed more--- fun and hard to get????? and this asshole type guy would never ever amount to the kind and sweetness to the first guy but at the same time he was more..interesting.

Maybe because back at the time I was uninterested in being a serious relationship, i prefered seeing different people and dating.

its SOOOOOOOOO hard to explain.

i would have to agree with dee on her post and to add that some girls stay with guys who treat them like shit. bad boy status, thug, the not-so-nice guy, whateveryacallit.

and when a guy's too nice, some girls step all over you and take advantage of that niceness.

i still think about a guy who cheated on me 6 years ago...he wasn't bad or anything, he just didn't love me as much as i loved him. if it was even love at all.

Originally posted by Milton

Why is it that [1] a woman who you ignore, forget about, admittedly only relate to sexually and generally pay no mind to will never quit trying to be your perfect partner, [2]but a woman who you treat like royalty will fuck you over in the end.

[1] you've basically rejected her. people cannot seem to accept rejection and thus will try to keep gaining acceptance. like a

dork you schooled who'll still buy you cookies.

[2] take what you said and add it to what dee said about the whole hard-to-get-thug-guy BS. again, i think it just comes back to basic human behavior. people are intrinsically drawn to danger. be it a fire or a dick head or a woman who'll fuck you over in the end.

RE: relationships

understand the TYPE of person you are dealing with, and most importanty, the type pf person YOU are will help in finding that perfect mesh, imo. some people can have indiscriminate sex and have a fucking purely physical release with no emotions attached to it. they could just as easily be partcipating in the world cup ( usually male). then you have those that use sex not as a physical release but as an emotional stabilizer (usually female). but that more than likley just fucks them even more cause the last thing it does is stabilze, huh? these types are the ones that have issues. be it attachment issues, abandonment, etc. not saying its all females and that men don't do the same. but its no news that women and men use and handle sex in two very distinct ways and that its the women that mostly internalize the act into something more than just physical. they have an unfortunate vice of overthinking.

so you have these types, right? everyone else kinda falls in between. these are the rare breed, imo. the people that are happy with themselves and the world around them, for the most part. the ones that identify their own issues and know how to limit, or maybe i should say control, their behavior when it directly impacts another. meaning, if i know i have issues, i'll try to regulate myself, hold myself responsible for my own actions and not look for others to make me feel better. ermmm, i don't think what i just said is coming out the way i thought it but i'm a sucky typer and the thought was a bit lost by the time my fingertip hit the keyboard. heh.

i guess the question to ponder is not one about others and why they act the way they do, but the one about yourself and why you act the way you do. so what's your deal? what type are you? have you even ever asked yourself that question? are you the type that always has to be in a relationship? i mean, seriously, have you ever been alone? the more i thought about it, many people i know don't know how to be alone. even if that means being stuck in a not-so-happy relationship. which makes me wonder why? and why i can. be alone that is. how does that set us two type of people apart? just because i can be alone doesn't mean i like it, but personally, i'd rather be by myself and miserably lonely then with someone else and not truly happy. i guess i just can't see why some people always have to have someone, even if it means...i dunno. maybe they're scared? sick of their own company?

every choice in life is of our own making. and as sucky as love can be, its def the most amazing high. to that end, everything happens for a reason. the key is to learn from it and not let yourself become entrenched in the bitter aftermath of loved lost and ego's spent.

:n

Originally posted by Milton

Can a woman of 12 ounce explain one of the great mysteries of the sexes to me. Here is my question. Why is it that a woman who you ignore, forget about, admittedly only relate to sexually and generally pay no mind to will never quit trying to be your perfect partner, but a woman who you treat like royalty will fuck you over in the end.

Milton, not bitter, just curious... Okay maybe a little of both...

a lot of women like the idea of finding what could only be described as a diamond in the rough..

they think they will be the one person who he will show his goodness too

and thus they will change him into the perfect man

and he will be there for them always, having changed for them

i've known a lot of girls like this

..another thing...women, like men, enjoy a challenge

a lot of men lose interest when it looks easy...

women aren't always so different...

(except for them, 'easy' means a guy is really sweet a lot of the time, 'difficult' means a bad boy who is nice 5% of the time, a dickhead the rest, and is good in bed)

and as far as a woman treated well, who fucks you over.

i cannot speak for that..

that sucks.

maybe it's the male version of loving assholes

...and guys sometimes unconciously pick a woman who is used to being treated a certain way, has the selfconfidence and poise and looks that usually go with that type of woman, she is used to getting what she wants and throwing it away when she's finished..

Originally posted by slave_one

backseatbebe: so you have no emotional attachments whatsoever when you have sex with your friends? not even a little?

actually the exact oppsite, im not silly enough to think that sex doesnt come with emtional attachment. i like some strings, just not the whole ball of yarn. there can be different levels of attachment, fuckfriends have a human emtion of affection/lust, where lovers/open relationships cover more emtions such as security, trust, friendship, etc.

On what loopsnew said, it does seem like people won't be alone. And I think it's more than psychological these days. We have more extreme standards of acceptance set by popular culture. We don't have the global village, being raised by the village feeling any more. Financial security seems to be more and more important. It's virtually impossible to work yourself up from the bottom by yourself. Alot of marraiges are of convienence(sp?) and of mutual benefaction. Kids are having sex and having kids and then marry cause they feel it's the right thing to do and maybe do it for the kid and wind up in a situation they aren't happy with. It is definately hard to be alone. Especially if you don't have strong ties with family and friends.

We got alot of problems.

Some interesting ideas on the bad girl/boy and good girl/boy cliches yall are bringing up.

does a dick feel good up a womans pussy for real? I mean, shit, let me let you bitches know right now, pussy feels a-fucking-mazing.do bitches masterbate allot like niggas? cause niggas masterbate ALLOT! are bitches attracted to niggas that call them bitches? I mean, you bitches are nothing but bitches, keep that in mind, just by being on 12oz and on this bullshit message board your automatically nothing but a bitch fake bitch. Im realer than that, I come here to spread the realness...ahhhh..Im bored.

that vagina condom shit looks like some horrible shit.

fuck feminism

women belong in the kitchen, except my mother, shes a queen, but you bitches are nothing

yawn

i hate little boys...

re birthcontrol: i got depression problems so i gotta stay away from depoprovera. i went through some bad shit, which could have possibly been because of it. im on pills now. i dont think i would use condoms everytime as bad as it sounds.

re finding a relationship when youre not looking for it: we started out just fucking (not the best way to start for a serious relationship) and now it is sort of the longest relationship ive had. though, we havent been together in a serious relationship the whole time. about a year and a few months. i havent really had a job or boy last longer than 10 months.

edit: punctuation

Archived