a woman's thoughts

slave_one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by 26SidedCube

I'm not gonna come at you on some cyber-

analyzing, hyper-sensative bullshit, Freud. I'll

leave that for you to have fun with, I've

got things like internet mackin to distract me,

things like saying 'look, I know I touched a

nerve and all but I'll still drop a dick-cottage

on your ass to watch your toes curl up, and

I don't even care that your daddy ignored

you' but I don't take this internet shit that

serious.. so by all means, proceed to 'pull

my card' or 'tell' me or whatever you just

did and I'll keep watching Phonebooth

on Cinemax while staying tuned into 12oz

for further 'evaluation' of my 'character'...

Now if I can be excused from the table,

I've got toilet humor to boob jokes to make.

you've definately got a way with words.... :lol:

Originally posted by Fuck Ya'll

p.s. Your toilet humor was SO witty and hilarious, I forgot to laugh.

Originally posted by CILONE/SK

respect each other

Look, I'm sorry. I was just joking... sometimes

I get so cliche I forget to slogan, forgive me.

For real though, I respect you as much as I

can words on screen, don't take any this shit

personal.. unless of course you want to. Cheers!

:king:

hm i take the pill after i brush my teeth before i head out the door. i keep it in the bathroom with the other vitamin supplements that i take.

I do the same...nerd stylez. I take about 50 supplements a day. A Multivitamin, Calcium with kelp, Ginseng, Gotu Kola, An herbal liquid mixture of wierd herbs for my skin, Ecinachea and Triphasil.

I hate the new birthcontrol ( Triphasil ) that I am on ...its expensive and I think I've gained 10 pounds or something. Before if I started to get a little chubby id work out and walk around more and I'd be fine. Now nooothing. Im switching at the end of the month.

I dont want to use anything else...condoms feel um not good...and all the other options just seem uncomfortable. Besides I have had the pleasure of being with mr. C for the past year and a half.

Don't flatter yourself, 26. No one is here to evaluate your "character".

This thread is called "a woman's thoughts" NOT "I get my dick wet by acting like a prick".

p.s. Your toilet humor was SO witty and hilarious, I forgot to laugh.

this one's a little pistol! i likes!

:lol:

Originally posted by !@#$%

we're women.

we can talk some shit.

haha, that was rad.

birth control is freaky, my ex was on the pill for a couple years of our relationship and she went haywire all the time. or maybe it was the manic depressive disorder.

/i know how to pick em.

Re: Re: a woman's thoughts

Originally posted by BackSeatBebe

why does being single mean you have to sleep with random guys, you can still be close to the people you fuck with out having a `serious`relationship with them.

things dont always have to be wham bam thank you maam just because youre single. they can just be kinkier!!

to clear myself up.....

this thread was stemmed from another thread. thats what i meant by random guys.....

that quote was meaning for a "wham bam thank you ma'am" thread.

read this thread because it started all here.

Originally posted by slave_one

dammit you know what sucks?

when i was living the single life, no one wanted me, only the guys from my past.

now that i'm married, a lot more guys are looking twice...bummer.

pft. no one gives me double takes even if i am married or single!

::shrug:: go figure.

Originally posted by Devilush

pft. no one gives me double takes even if i am married or single!

::shrug:: go figure.

after six years with your guy, do you still notice if guys are looking at you? every time i get in a relationship for more than six months i forget to even look at other girls.

but i've been trained well.

*edit because my phrasing is terrible.

http://www.sect.net/images/dominatrix.jpg'>

its really rare for me to get a look from guys. i'm really short so people dont really notice me anyway. but sometimes i do notice guys looking at me. honestly, i dont get good looking guys looking at me, i get old sleazy men....unfortunately.

if a cute guy were to look at me, yes i would notice and smile right back because it could be a compliment.

all you girls are talking about these long term relationships that you're in and i'm all bitter...

i havent had a bf for more than a year and a half...

also... for that matter my relationships i HAVE had havent lasted long enough for me to even considering going on the pill.... and when i do.. i know i will balloooon...

i'm scared of BC

I'm going to be the first to sign up for male birth control shots, I would have signed up to be a test subject, but I wasn't 21 at the time. I actually considered getting the "operation" for a while and then getting it reversed when I found the one. I'm just scared that it would hurt...

Don't attempt to understand them, they're far too complex for us...

http://www.sect.net/images/dominatrix.jpg'>

its really rare for me to get a look from guys. i'm really short so people dont really notice me anyway. but sometimes i do notice guys looking at me. honestly, i dont get good looking guys looking at me, i get old sleazy men....unfortunately.

if a cute guy were to look at me, yes i would notice and smile right back because it could be a compliment.

Asian girls rule.

i think if ANY guys are looking at you in general you should take it as a compliment. an opinions an opinion...people have different tastes.

Re: A Non-Monogamist Perspective

This thread is VERY interesting for me because it seems like most of the girls that responded are monogamist, and I'm kind of the opposite of that. But I DO believe in monogamy, and I DO want my first husband to be the only man I spend the rest of my life with.

If any of you guys run into a girl like me, I feel sorry for you!

ahah oh man i'm glad someone else is like this, i didn't quite explain what i meant before when i talked about my post relationship period.....

unfortunatly i've been a bit of a playa since day one, i like the element of freedom and attention.

although when i find the right guy for me i am extremely loyal and will do almost anything for him.

edit, since this makes me sound like a terrible person!

i bet you get looks all the time, but you're probably not looking for attention, doing your own thing and you just don't notice it.

oh and i'd like to add, that I think it makes someone more sexy when they're not looking for the attention and are comfortable with themselves.

Originally posted by SteveAustin

^^ yeah...I'm gonna call bullshit on devilush not getting any looks as well.

yeah.

women get looks.

i think there's alot of guys out there who will stare at anything with tits.

plus she's hott.

she's learned to tune it out.

...a woman shouldn't really look back either, unless she wants a conversation..(in my experience)

yeah dlush is hotnessssss...

i was looking at an old thread (wet t-shirt in particular) and all the guys jock the shit outta her. where is she anyway? i'm gonna drive up to sf soon i promise...

backseatbebe: so you have no emotional attachments whatsoever when you have sex with your friends? not even a little?

Originally posted by !@#$%

...a woman shouldn't really look back either, unless she wants a conversation..(in my experience)

agreed. that's usually the green light for us. I spent a couple hours talking to this girl that green lighted me. towards the end of the night...I asked for her number. Her reply..."oh, sorry...I have a boyfriend...I guess I should have told you that."

and yes...most guys will stare at anything with tits. My tastes are a little more discerning.

Originally posted by sarahyoulose

all you girls are talking about these long term relationships that you're in and i'm all bitter...

i havent had a bf for more than a year and a half...

nothing wrong with that. life doesn't cease to exist because you don't have a boyfriend...have fun with your girlfriends, enjoy yourself, travel

i'm sure the ladies that posted on here weren't looking to be in a long-term relationship, it just happens and you go from there...

you will find someone in due time...just don't look too hard

you guys are too much for me. maybe you're all right, i do tune it out. i dont look for attention, theres no need too since i have that perfect person. it just would be nice to get a sincere "i think you're hot" look once in a while. its nice to get those looks even if it helps with the ego.

okay so you all called me on bullshitting.

i like fuck ya'lls lifestyle. busy on the go girl.

ahhh it feels good to be home. the hubby and i stayed up till 3 this morning smoking weed and talking. just talking. i just decided to stay home to spend time with him. so we ordered dominos and those cheesy dots. and i found out that bunk-ka-donk means that i have junk in the trunk. i remember someone saying to me and i'm all "yea okay." not knowing what the hell that means.

Archived