a woman's thoughts

slave_one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Kilo7-

I have nothing to contribute to this thread..... so I'll bow out gracefully.

buh bye :huh?:

wow, that lasted ten minutes..

haha

anyway, thanks for the input.

... i wouldn't use that shit.

Originally posted by ubejinxed

wow this is how a relationship should be! i guess i enjoy being singleish is because my last relationship was so posessive not understanding and overbearing. i think if i found a laid back person with stuff in common with me being in a serious relationship wouldn't be so non-desirable.

i would enjoy being single if i was in that past relationship too! that must have been so hard.

he's so laid back. he makes the day so much more easier knowing that i get to come home to the best person in my life ever. thing is, we're the youngest couple out of the people that we hang out with and we have the most mature relationship...it def threw us for a punch.

Originally posted by CinchedWaist

i would say a month as well. ^^

i had 0 appetite.

Nothing looked good to me except fruit.

from being on the shot, i eat..and eat..and eat..NON STOP..

I'll eat a full meal, and be looking around 20 mins later for food.

I never used to be like that. Before the shot i could eat once a day and be content..not anymore.:mad:

* about that ring thing.. The nurse who shoots me up with the depo told me about it, but the whole idea of having to insert a ring in me just creeps me out.. I won't even do the tampon thing. :yuck:

sorry to gross anyone out.

I gained almost 25 pounds..

Now, I feel like i'm starving myself because i need to get back to a regular weight.

I used to be able to do all types of yoga without a problem, now i feel like i can barely move, and i've got maybe 2 pairs of jeans out of 10 that fit me..

You can't really tell by looking at me that i gained that much, but if you compare pics of me from last year to now..it's kinda noticeable.

:(

I feel like a beached wale..dammit.

Yeah, sug, those shots sound like nothing nice.

too potent!

Shit, why not ask about yasmin? It didn't make me gain as much weight as the other pill (although its supposed to make you gain NO weight).

dammit, ube, another 5-10 yrs!!!!

that means another 5-10 years of CW on Yasmin.

yea..those shots are wackity wack.. I might just start taking the pill and leave myself a reminder everyday to take it..

i've always weighed between 115-120.

i started out weighing 120..now i weigh 145..

* any idea how long the shot takes to get outta ur system after you're done taking them?

Originally posted by »§ÜGÅR«

yea..those shots are wackity wack.. I might just start taking the pill and leave myself a reminder everyday to take it..

yah, like i said i reached 135 on that other bc, started at 110.

ludacris.

if you opt for the pill, set the alarm on your watch, cell, whatever.

Or a easy to remember time. Mine is usually 7:00 b/c thats my lucky #

Originally posted by »§ÜGÅR«

* any idea how long the shot takes to get outta ur system after you're done taking them?

the shot takes a while to get out of our system totally almost a year i think. i had almost the same weight gain on it.

taking the pills isn't so hard to remember just put it near your toothbursh or deoderant. u use those everyday (i'm guessing) so the pills shouldn't be that hard.

Originally posted by E MARTYR

see, girls are a trip though when it comes to us "being to controlling, or overbearing, and whatever else yall call it"...

see, yall want us to let yall do your thing, and not be jealous etc, but personally, for me to do that, i just got to not worry about it at all, and pray that the girl isnt a heartless bitch and wouldnt cheat on me, or do something like one of you said, that would offend me or make me feel bad that im with her i guess.

so in order for me to do that, id just not think about those things, until it happened.

but see, thats not good enough for you girls either.

the minute we kinda kick back and let yall do your thing, and not sweat you to much, yall start thinking that we're losing interest, or that yoour fat, or we dont really care about you.

but if we are "overbearing or to controlling" you get pissed and dont want to be with us or whatever else...

its like walking a fucking tight-rope i swear...

so what do you girls suggest? because honestly, there's no real way to win, you just got to hope... haha

honestly i wouldnt know what to tell ya. relationships are always a give and take.

Originally posted by E MARTYR

see, girls are a trip though when it comes to "being to controlling, or overbearing, and whatever else yall call it"...

see, yall want us to let yall do your thing, and not be jealous etc, but personally, for me to do that, i just got to not worry about it at all, and pray that the girl isnt a heartless bitch and wouldnt cheat on me, or do something like one of you said, that would offend me or make me feel bad that im with her i guess.

so in order for me to do that, id just not think about those things, until it happened.

but see, thats not good enough for you girls either.

the minute we kinda kick back and let yall do your thing, and not sweat you to much, yall start thinking that we're losing interest, or that yoour fat, or we dont really care about you.

but if we are "overbearing or to controlling" you get pissed and dont want to be with us or whatever else...

its like walking a fucking tight-rope i swear...

so what do you girls suggest? because honestly, there's no real way to win, you just got to hope... haha

Tease, girls are emotionally frantically lost

drivers... this is the best way I can put it.

They think they have to be going somewhere,

so they're always going to go down the first

road they see (replace 'road' with 'emotion').

'Girls' crave attention and drama... there is

no homeostasis.. if you're not constantly

assuring them that things are on the staight

and narrow they seem to automatically think

that things are falling apart. 'Girls' constantly

need 'direction' or else they feel lost and will

more often than not dwell on any passing

negative thought as actual turbulence in the

relationship. Instead of just regarding it as a

passing thought they take it as a last exit

and hit the blinker.. then we're left to back

track their steps for them and let them know

they were headed in the right direction in the

first place and there was no reason for them

to get off the freeway. Do I make any sense?

Now, 'women' are another story.

i take the pill right before bed.

that is about a 3 hour range.

i know thats not 'as directed' but i rarely forget.

a friend's ex girl used to set an alarm for it, same time every day

she lived with her man, so if he turned the alarm off, it was his responsibility to remind her.

and the first thing in the morning thing is good too, but it also leaves a range

(i get up anywhere from 8am to noon, so the between midnight and 2am was a better option for me)

o prah

o prah

hahaha

Originally posted by CinchedWaist

by the way, slave, this thread is awesome.

I feel like we should all take a field trip to the Oprah Winfrey show. :lol:

haha...right on

i just came back from lunch right now and saw that this thread went to page2.

i just wanted to hear everybody's thoughts on birth control and stuff in general.

now i gotta go and re-read everything...

I've been on ortho since early Nov. It's not that bad. I've gained about 5 pounds since then, but it's probably due more to my diet than anything. (the whole feeling of not being satiated that sugar was referring to). Other than that, small (1-2day) bouts of sadness/loneliness (not depression) appear here and there, but nothing too serious. I read somewhere that those tend to be because of a deficiency in the B-vitamins and that supplements such as B-50s or B-100s are best to overcome that. They work pretty well and in addition to improving the mood, they increase the level of energy. (vit. B is supposed to aid the body in converting carbs into energy...)

With regard to relationships/being single and such, I've been with 5 guys over the course of about 6 years, none of which were serious relationships. All but one were one-night-stands, the other lasting only about a month. No serious relationships thus far (I'm only 20), but it's an interesting topic when considering which route to pursue with a person. It's the whole relationship security vs. promiscuous freedom conundrum that becomes more clear with age/experience. (experience being something rather difficult to acquire if you have problems overcoming initial shyness with someone...)

meh... I'll write more later

Re: A Non-Monogamist Perspective

Originally posted by Fuck Ya'll

Sometimes, I catch deep feeling for someone, but I never do or say anything about it. I always have my guard up. I'm very cynical, and have too much pride for my own good. You will never catch me calling and confessing my love for someone, EVER! Maybe I'm just scared. I've had a lot of repressed romantic feelings hidden in my pessimistic personality. Guys mistake this as me not being interested. This is a totally screwed up way of thinking, but I believe that if they guy had strong feelings for me, then he will do something about it, and I shouldn't have to. I know that may be a bit unrealistic, but that's how I think.

This is me to a T, only the proud cynicism guard extends to even expressing interest in people. It seems that guys often misinterpret things like that (sarcasm, shit talking, and other brashness) as a sign to go away/leave it alone, but at the same time who can blame them, right? People have a tendency to be more sensitive to the opinions of those they care about or are attracted to so little things easily offend them...

Originally posted by slave_one

original quote from devilush:

seriously slave.

sometimes i think about how it would be if i was single and having sexual relations with random guys....i know i'd be a wreck. worrying about STDs, babies, etc.

why does being single mean you have to sleep with random guys, you can still be close to the people you fuck with out having a `serious`relationship with them.

an example is fuck friends, now this can range from lovers to just fucking to oldschool friends. im single, but at the same time im not having casual sex. no one nights stands or sleeping with people i just meet.

i lead a life very similair to polyamory, but i trust/sleep with more than one person. i trust my `special` friends sexual decisions, as they trust mine. and if i didnt trust them i wouldnt be with them (just like a `real` relationship goes). im not talking gang bangs or orgies here, im talking open relationships without to many strings. but on the upside, we all dont want bebes or stds so we pratice safe sex.

things dont always have to be wham bam thank you maam just because youre single. they can just be kinkier!!

Re: A Non-Monogamist Perspective

This thread is VERY interesting for me because it seems like most of the girls that responded are monogamist, and I'm kind of the opposite of that. But I DO believe in monogamy, and I DO want my first husband to be the only man I spend the rest of my life with.

I'd say I've been single most of my life. I've had 1 pretty serious relationship, and others have been monogamous, but more casual. I usually have someone around for just flirting/talking/kissing. This is the phase where I am the most happy. I'm used to the chase, and once that phase is over, and it starts turning serious, my feelings change. I get smothered EASILY. All the phone calls and expectations from the guy scares me. Gifts and too much attention also scares me. The idea of including a guy in my everyday life is overwhelming. The once "untouchable" guy is now just another "normal" human being, and I lose interest. My buddies call me "a guy's worse nightmare". I'm the ideal guy's girl in the beginning, and then BAM! I run away....

Sometimes, I catch deep feeling for someone, but I never do or say anything about it. I always have my guard up. I'm very cynical, and have too much pride for my own good. You will never catch me calling and confessing my love for someone, EVER! Maybe I'm just scared. I've had a lot of repressed romantic feelings hidden in my pessimistic personality. Guys mistake this as me not being interested. This is a totally screwed up way of thinking, but I believe that if they guy had strong feelings for me, then he will do something about it, and I shouldn't have to. I know that may be a bit unrealistic, but that's how I think.

I do mental tests, and have a checklist of whether the guy is a boyfriend type or just a screwing around type. The boyfriend types are the ones I end up actually caring about. Under all my pessimism, I'm very warm and affectionate. The boyfriend types are also more rare. BUT the boyfriend types are also the ones that smother me in the beginning, so it's hard for me to even give them a chance. The only way a relationship would work for me if I was treated like a best-friend during the day, and a lover at night. Being lovey dovey 24 hours a day will make me run for the border.

I think I'm ready to let my guard down, and open up to somebody, but I haven't met anybody where I'm that I'm super crazy about. Maybe I just haven't given anybody the chance.....

If any of you guys run into a girl like me, I feel sorry for you!

Ayo, wanna fuck? I promise to cum on your

face and never ever call you again. I don't

even want to know your name... as long as

I can dip something in your eye on the spot

to check for diseases, scratch your ribs and

be out we're gold.

FIRSTS? :confused:;):lol:

Originally posted by 26SidedCube

Ayo, wanna fuck?

Guys that talk like 15 year old boys wouldn't get the time of day from me. I like guys that are intelligent, articulate, and respectful.

But, who needs me anyway? Judging by your smooth internet mackin', I'm sure you get tons of play. :rolleyes:

Guys that talk like 15 year old boys wouldn't get the time of day from me. I like guys that are intelligent, articulate, and respectful.

But, who needs me anyway? Judging by your smooth internet mackin', I'm sure you get tons of play. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by CILONE/SK

respect each other

Archived