Weird Day @ The Movie

TheoHuxtable

Went to the movies last night by myself... Who else thinks its scary when you show up to a movie right when it starts and there's like 3 people in the whole theater. A fat interacial couple; some huge white dude and some huge black lady sitting up in the front that laughed at everything, even the jokes that weren't funny, and some 50 year-old psychotic pedophile sitting in the back corner in the dark who didn't say anything... so I sat somewhere in the middle. Then when I was there to get my popcorn it was scary because they had a bunch of retards working at the counter. Literally retards. I think that theater has some type of equal opportunity thing going on where they hire anyone. The problem was I asked for a cup of water and he brings me a bottled water, and I didn't wanna pay for it. So I specified that I just wanted a cup. So the retard says "oh you want a cup of water too?" And he brings me the cup and tries to charge me for the bottled water still. Then I had to get loud and tell him I just wanted the cup. Finally he gets the hint. Then on my way in to the theater one of the retarded ushers sneaks up behind me and taps me on the shoulder and starts smiling in my face for no reason. I say "what?" then he walks off and he had that unorthodox retarded walk where he was bobbing side to side and had his legs and arms all awkward and shit. What the fuck is wrong with these people? Oh and what's with the commercials before the movies? I been in the military overseas for a while and when I come back to L.A. shit's done changed.

Share your freaky movie theater experiences...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by CinchedWaist

a little mexican guy got up and started cheering "VIVA JESUS!!!"

:lol:

Thats awsome. One of the managers at a theatre close to my place had an awsome mullet... But now its gone. Apparently, his girlfriend made him cut it off...

Originally posted by TheoHuxtable

Went to the movies last night by myself... Who else thinks its scary when you show up to a movie right when it starts and there's like 3 people in the whole theater. A fat interacial couple; some huge white dude and some huge black lady sitting up in the front that laughed at everything...

three? i count four

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

What kind of loser goes to the movies by themselves?

i've gone to plenty by myself.

if no ones around, if people are working, if you're a film buff / movie fanatic, if you've got a couple free hours.. go catch a quik flick, you were busy when everyone else went and you don't want to wait for video...

i'd like to know who exactly it was that told you when going to movie it needed to be with other people..

when no one else is around at dinner time, do you not eat?

Originally posted by bigpoppa.k

i've gone to plenty by myself.

if no ones around, if people are working, if you're a film buff / movie fanatic, if you've got a couple free hours.. go catch a quik flick, you were busy when everyone else went and you don't want to wait for video...

i'd like to know who exactly it was that told you when going to movie it needed to be with other people..

when no one else is around at dinner time, do you not eat?

Hahaha, naw, it was a joke. But a good analogy, nonetheless....

You sound like Jesus or something :D

Yeah, I go to the movies by myself more often than I do while accompanied by someone. K said it exactly right, so there, that’s my 2 cents.

*because I’ve heard people say this ("What kind of loser goes to a movie alone?") to me on a number of occasions. I think these are the same people who are upset that Bad Boys 2 and Faster and the Furious weren’t nominated for Oscars.

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

What kind of loser goes to the movies by themselves?

A person who isn't insecure about themselves and has to be accompanied and be paid attention to at all times. And to let everyone know "hey I'm rolling deep"

When I was the typical rebellious insecure teenager I had to always mob to the movies with a gang -load of loudmouth motherfuckers. Once you hit your 20's you start to realize all that isn't necessary. Nowadays I prefer to either go with my girlfriend or alone, and rarely I'll go with a group of dudes.

How old are you like 14?

*typo

Originally posted by Weapon X

Yeah, I go to the movies by myself more often than I do while accompanied by someone. K said it exactly right, so there, that’s my 2 cents.

*because I’ve heard people say this ("What kind of loser goes to a movie alone?") to me on a number of occasions. I think these are the same people who are upset that Bad Boys 2 and Faster and the Furious weren’t nominated for Oscars.

Yeah. Shallow-minded people who think every movie should have explosions, titties, guns, and fast cars. Fuck a plot or a story line.

Sometimes it's good to get away and think to yourself and be yourself for once. Sometimes silence and not hearing your friend yap away is a good thing.

Archived