Immature Pranks You Used to Pull: Revisited

CAPiTA

Originally posted by nomadawhat

launching waterballons from one of those water balloon sling shots from a parking structure.

B]

I remember one day, we had about 4 of those set up in this school field, across the street from a gas station, concealed by the darkeness and protected by a big chain link fence. We layed fucking seige on that gas station, shit was like bombs over Baghdad, I think people may have thought it was an actual missile attack for the initial few hits. People were diving and screaming.....it was awesome.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gasoline and mailboxes, sandbags and mailboxes,

printers and mailboxes, bleach-bombing the

insides of cars, stealing the huge bags of greasy-ass

popcorn from movie theatres and filling people's

cars with 'em, 40mph e-brake turns on front lawns,

cracked eggs under passenger seats, driving

around with a car full of wheezy smoke with

nothing else on us looking to get pulled over,

following cops, stealing hundreds of dollars in

bottles a night from golf courses, looting cars

for anything that wasn't bolted down, selling

people store-bought mushrooms for $40 an

eigth, going to raves to buy shit with fake money

and then duck out 10 minutes later...

I miss being 17.

Originally posted by 26SidedCube

Gasoline and mailboxes, sandbags and mailboxes,

printers and mailboxes, bleach-bombing the

insides of cars, stealing the huge bags of greasy-ass

popcorn from movie theatres and filling people's

cars with 'em, 40mph e-brake turns on front lawns,

cracked eggs under passenger seats, driving

around with a car full of wheezy smoke with

nothing else on us looking to get pulled over,

following cops, stealing hundreds of dollars in

bottles a night from golf courses, looting cars

for anything that wasn't bolted down, selling

people store-bought mushrooms for $40 an

eigth, going to raves to buy shit with fake money

and then duck out 10 minutes later...

I miss being 17.

winner so far..

i remember streakingby outdoor parties at night aruond my neighborhood. it would usually be someones birthday with people of all ages. when the sun went down and the cake came out. me and my friends would take some clothes, they would run by first and then i would run yelling come back with my fucking clothes. stopping at the food they had out and take a few things and show off what dr.testy is carrying nowadays.. then back to chasing them.

when iwas in juinior high, me and a bunch of other kids llived near some old dude that was tapped in the head... this fucker would be outside standing naked in the rain saying its a beatiful day. so alot of times we would shoot bottle rockets and light smoke bombs outside his doors and we would piss on his car alot. he was always a dickhead to us so he deserved it.. until that one time i think we were the cause of his death. but anyway onto other things. going to hotels that were 15 stories or up. and go into the stair ways all the way up to the top and take shits off the top floor or piss off them. perhaps throw human size dolls down it, or just dump trash down it and spit off it while people would walk frlom floor to floor

going to wal mart with 15 kids wearing football jerseys with hockey helmets and playing tackle football ("street ball") all over the store.

or battle ship which my friend introduced to me. get 10-20 people spread out an isle appart and each person has a huge bouncy ball. to throw it over and try and hit someone.and get them elimanated. BATTLESHIP!

PLAYING HIDE & GO SEEK IN DEPARTMENT STORES

MOVING THE RECLINERS IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN TV'S AT SEARS OR THE BAY THEN CHANGING THE CHANNEL TO THE GAME , CHILLEN THERE TILL YOU GOT KICKED OUT

POTATO GUNS , just made a new one 2 weeks ago

TOSSIN ROTTEN FOOD/SUSHI INTO CAR LOTS , LAUGHING AT THE MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF BIRDSHIT ON THE CARS THE NEXT MORNING

FAKE FIGHTS OUTSIDE CONVINIENCE STORES , WHILE 4 OF UR FRIENDS RACK IT LIKE MAD , INCLUDING THE REGISTER..

You can load a potato gun with a plastic bag and shoot someone in the face at point blank with it. It scares the shit out of them. But doesnt hurt.

Lighting off saturn missile packs inside porta potties.

We found this road that had really tall soft bushes in a ditch to the side of it. So you walk down the street right next to the road and when a car comes by you make it look like the car hit you all hard by diving into the ditch.

Me and my friend attached a tube that was slightly wider in diameter than a bottle rocket to a toy gun. You can light the bottle rocket and shove it in and it fires fairly accurately. He lives next to a golf course so we would chill on his roof and snipe golfers.

Another time we found huge buckets of golf balls and basically covered this one dudes lawn with them in the middle of the night.

Originally posted by dr.testical

but anyway onto other things. going to hotels that were 15 stories or up. and go into the stair ways all the way up to the top and take shits off the top floor or piss off them. perhaps throw human size dolls down it, or just dump trash down it and spit off it while people would walk frlom floor to floor

going to wal mart with 15 kids wearing football jerseys with hockey helmets and playing tackle football ("street ball") all over the store.

or battle ship which my friend introduced to me. get 10-20 people spread out an isle appart and each person has a huge bouncy ball. to throw it over and try and hit someone.and get them elimanated. BATTLESHIP!

:lol:

Doc Testicle knows what's up... I've done Wal-

Mart thing at plenty of K-Marts but never got

around to actually suiting up for it... that's

fucking hilarious... if I would have ran into

you doing that I would have definately gotten

down on one of the games.

Going to any supermarket pissy-wasted is

always fun.. you'd be amazed how much shit

you can eat before a secret shopper notices

you at 3 in the morning.

We always had the idea of kidnapping cats

and dogs just to shave them and then putting

them back into their yards.. but that would

have taken too much time... we were always

down for instant mayhem.

You can pull obviously drunk people over

real easy by flashing your brights at them

with your hazards on.

Burger bombing cars on bridges is always

good fun seeing as though they can't really

turn around and come after you. Milkshakes

work good too, as well as Taco Bell Bean

Burritos.

Me and my friends used to get real fucked

up and go looking for fights to intentionally

lose... but that's another story.

Re: Re: Re: Immature Pranks You Used to Pull: Revisited

Originally posted by CAPiTA

Yeah, but we brought along the booklet,

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

THAT'S THE FUNNIEST FUCKING THING IN THIS WHOLE THREAD. YOU BROUGHT THE FUCKING BOOKLET WITH YOU! HAHAHAHA

Originally posted by LaCosaNostra

until we almost hit a cop...

A while ago, the same group of friends I was with for the remote action were out tennis balling cars and we hit a cop...twice. It was extremely dark out, so we couldn't see it was a squad car. Needless to say I've never run that fast in my life. Luckily I knew the area well, and knew all the shortcuts through the woods to get to a friends house.

AFTER THE CHRISTMAS SEASON MAFUCKAS USUALY LEAVE THEIR DEAD TREES ON THE STREETS...WELL IN CERTAIN AREAS MAFUCKAS WOULD STACK TREES LIKE 8-10 DEEP....SO ONE NIGHT ME AND MY HOMIE GOT DRUNK AND DROVE AROUND SETTING CHRISTMAS TREES ON FIRE....ON THEM BIG STACKS THE FLAMES WENT PAST THE TELEPHONE WIRES IT WAS FUNNY ASS SHIT

I have a lot to tell but if someone does some dumb shit to me I get heated. One time some dumb girls were driving around squirtin people with a water gun so we followed them back to where they parked and we pissed in a soda bottle then poured it all over the interior of the car because they left the windows down. Oh how sweet that piss must have smelled after baking in the warm summer sun. Cunts :lol:

Originally posted by fuck muni

SETTING CHRISTMAS TREES ON FIRE....ON THEM BIG STACKS THE FLAMES WENT PAST THE TELEPHONE WIRES

we lit our ghetto ass christmas tree up

christmas came and went

and the trash guys wouldnt take the fucking tree

it got dried out sitting on the curb

and one night late january

my one roommate told me to come outside

as he proceeded to walk over to the dead tree and light it on fire

that thing went up quick!

and the flames must have been a good 15 feet high

wasnt even a big tree either

going to building #19 and thuggin out in big jackets, hockey gear, helmets that dont match at all. then grabbin them fake poser skateboard ramps and rails, setting up ur own lil skatepark near the mattress center and trying to make sum sick lines. or just pumpin as fast as u can and hoppin on the matresses. then wen we got tired of that, we'd have a game of extreme frisby...

going to our local kmart with our skateboards because we kno the half-retarded secruity guy there wont allow u in with a skateboard even if u hold it. so u stand around all shady in door area. and duck down next to customers walking in and try to sneak in next to them. the customers wonderin wat the hell ur doin so close to them. then him seeing u already in and u run into an aisle. so he chases u and finds u and then realizes u dont have a skateboard and ur buddies are skatin down the store in the other direction. lol. had to be there i guess.

befriending the local lil kid poser skaters. making up this plan that i was mad at my friends, so to piss off my friends, i was gonna tell those posers where our secret halfpipe/skatepark we made was. which we sed was in the sketchiest warehouse in town. that warehouse had doors ud open and walk in with no floors...and u needed a flashlight even ion the day time. even had crazy satan lookin drawings...so i lead em in there, them bein so hyper and excited that i was being there friend and showin them sumthin so special and secret. only to have my other friends in there before us and makin creepy noises. and then, remember them rooms with no floors? theyd be up there and throw full packs of firecrackers down near us and those kids started BEGGIN for me to lead them out. shit was SO FUCKIN FUNNY.

EDIT: oh, i forgot to mention there wasnt any halfpipe or anything skateable in there to begin with.

used to take taco bell hot sauce packets or ketchup packets and slit em open just enough to put a straw into it. then submerge the packet into the bottom of the soda cup so the straw sticks out like normal. for some reason, no soda gets into the packet either when it is submerged. but when someone goes to take a big swig off their drink, theyre gonna get a throatful of hot sauce or ketchup. good stuff.

Originally posted by GamblersGrin

used to take taco bell hot sauce packets or ketchup packets and slit em open just enough to put a straw into it. then submerge the packet into the bottom of the soda cup so the straw sticks out like normal. for some reason, no soda gets into the packet either when it is submerged. but when someone goes to take a big swig off their drunk, theyre gonna get a throatful of hot sauce or ketchup. good stuff.

hahaha, somehow I've never heard of that one...its definately getting pulled next time I'm at tbell with someone I don't like

another classic is for those who have 2 line phones, or even 3 way calling. since almost everyone has caller i.d. these days, it makes this one a little rougher bc you must dial *67 beforehand to block your number out from the person you are calling. it does not cost money to use *67 either. so just call 2 people using your 2 line telephone or 3 way calling. this works verrry well with 2 people are friends and the conversation starts off with "hey whats up?" "hey whats up?" and usually ends up with eachother bickering "nah you called me" "no, my phone rang, you called me" "well my phone rang too" this may read kind of confusing but its funny as hell when you are the 3rd party just listening in on it. a friends parent and the friends is also a good combo bc the kid will think his friends mom/dad is calling him up and the parent will think the kid is calling to speak to his friend.

Originally posted by fuck muni

AFTER THE CHRISTMAS SEASON MAFUCKAS USUALY LEAVE THEIR DEAD TREES ON THE STREETS...WELL IN CERTAIN AREAS MAFUCKAS WOULD STACK TREES LIKE 8-10 DEEP....SO ONE NIGHT ME AND MY HOMIE GOT DRUNK AND DROVE AROUND SETTING CHRISTMAS TREES ON FIRE....ON THEM BIG STACKS THE FLAMES WENT PAST THE TELEPHONE WIRES IT WAS FUNNY ASS SHIT

i remember this one time a neighbor was burning ants and he pulled out some gasoline and he fucking tipped it and a gallon of gas dumped out, pouring under his dads car. the whole thing torched up. higher that the telephone pole. it was the funniest shit. then when the fire truck came, it drove right passed and somehow didn't even see it. it wasn't a prank, but i just got reminded of it.

as for pranks...

-superglue and toothpicks in doorlocks. you cant fix it. you need new locks.

-bleach in the detergent is funny, but you can also put fixer for developing film in and stains clothes black. you could also use dye.

-i remember leaving through fire exits and setting off the alarms. then they'd evacuate the mall and send fire trucks and shit.

• 11 years later...

A couple friends and I bought one of those water balloon pumps at Walmart and all three of us took a piss in it. We then drove around chucking piss balloons at people. Once we ran out, we switched to soda. It made for some pretty funny reactions.

Anyhow, talking about old shit, back some time you could order all sorts of shit from those shitty TV commercials and most offered COD, charge on delivery. You could also order shit assembled. I don't know how much assembled shit I ordered to other people's addresses, to be paid upon delivery, but it was a lot. One dude, who I revealed to that I was doing this to him, said the mailman asked them if they wanted him to stop bringing shit because he was tired of bringing packages that had to be returned.

• 1 month later...

Holy shit...too many to include them all..

The first that comes to mind was the time we ''catfished'' one of our buddies. Our friend was the only one of our group who was still a virgin and we were constantly giving him shit about it. This was back in the Myspace days....so we decided to create a profile and punk him. I had a friend out in Chicago who I knew would be down to lend us her pictures, and my friend had no idea who she was. We made the profile, added a bunch of friends for a week or so to make it look legit and then friended him. For weeks we took turns messaging said friend and acting interested.....and he would always come to school bragging about it. Eventually he got fed up because ''Elizabeth'' wouldn't meet him and we pulled the plug....to this day we never told him but still laugh about it. Dude was in love.....

We did the 'invisable rope trick' many times, that one always worked somehow. For anyone unfamiliar, basically what you do is have two people stand on each side of the road and look at oncoming cars like you're anticipating something. Then as they approach, act like you're both pulling on the end of a rope and keep it 'tight'. I swear, 90% of people would stop.....I don't know how people can be so dumb but then again little kids are shits and it's better to be cautious than have to chase down some teenager and beat their punk ass.

the noble art of defecation in creative places is still a subtle part of my civil disobedience doctrine , started to pack toiletpaper in my backpack once again to avoid walking around with a scratchy shitvalve. recent strokes of shit include bike messenger bags, the car hoods of people with parking problems, bathroom showrooms in shopping malls and traffic cones make excellent mobile toiletseats.

• 5 weeks later...

0.jpg.ab51f7797efa0fe98f95de5333ad6544.jpg

1. Back to the Beach - 1987

Bobby here taught me how to make cigarette timers for fireworks.

We used to terrorize the general public with these.

Some of the better uses:

Go into a restaurant smoking section - twist a couple m-80s together, tape glass stink bombs to them - take a couple puffs of a cigarette - tear off the filter and jam it down on the wicks, leave it under your seat. Go outside and wait a few minutes. At first the shock of the explosion is funny, but wait 90 seconds until the whole restaurant would start filing out as the place reeked of sulfur. A good knee slapper. Also worked well with smoke bombs in school stairwells, stores, restaurants, etc.

2. The poop under the door handle. Grab little baggies, pick up dog poop, tuck it up under car door handles. The only problem was we would not be around to see the hilarious results. My childish solution? Prank call pizza man, send him into an apartment building. While he was gone, we'd egg his car and poop his handle. [Door handles were different in the 80's and early 90s kids - and there was no caller ID that couldn't be defeated.] When homeboy would come back carrying 6 pizzas to his car all pissed, he'd be even more pissed to find his car egged, then extra super pissed when he grabs his door handle and his fingers grabbed fresh dog shit. Holy fuck, I'm still laughing 25 years later!

3. High school lockers. Jesus, I was a little shit. I also had a crew a like-minded little shits. During period breaks, we'd go to different hallways and scope people dialing in their locker combos. Wasn't long before we had over 100 locker combos. Sure we grifted shit, that was the initial point, but we'd have fun too. For example: This little fucker ratted out our boy for packing heat which got him expelled, and had the wrestling team jump him. So almost everyday for the rest of the year, we'd take the 2-gallon jug of homemade gatorade he kept in his locker for the wrestling team, pour out 1/3, and fill it back up with piss. Guess they never caught on since he kept bringing the jug daily for months.

12oz... Where the fuck have I been? Anyway, back to work.

Archived