a dating story

Kettiecat

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I had an ex "hang out" with her friend friends boyfriend and boyfriends friend who she knew had a thing for her so that it would "even out the numbers." They went to a movie, he paid, they went to dinner he pulled out her chair and paid. She came home, I told her to sit on the corner with the recycling bins to "even out the numbers..." I know that has nothing to do with the topic, I'm unemployed and have lost 90 dollars gambling in the past 2 days. thats off topic too...

roflmao:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: el mamerro that was classic.

kettie, on a serious note. the whoel respect issue does come into play though. seriously, would you do that to one of your friends? i sure hope not. i know that if one of my friends ever tried to pull that shit that theyd be some fucked up looking kids after im done flogging them with one of there arms. (homoblock:on) can ya really trust a friend like that to be there for you when she cant respect you on a small level like that.

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

Are your friends fat?

If so, you should impose a friendship tax.

:lol: mamerro and pmb.

how can you come on here and ask for some drama help and actually be taken seriously??

this puzzles me very much so.

Archived