-Don't even talk about marriage,

that shit's a farce at your age.

Get your diploma, then a degree or something,

and then get a job. Can't support a

fam without them shits.

-Relax. This isn't anything to get

depressed over. Just teenage

foibles, that's all.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i wasnt saying im gonna marry her, but i was like using it as a example of how much i love her, and thats not a problem....thanks, i feel much better today...things are going good....and her friend caused us to fight and break up...shes told my girl to cheat on me, i mean how can i deal with my girl having a friend who tells her to cheat on me and tries to hook her up with kids? my girl refuses this but i dont want her to give in one day u know, i think thats fucked up personally.....and i know im 16 and im not like planning out a marriage with this girl im just saying thats how i feel for her and shit...

well even if you arent planning a marriage (which you shouldnt at that age), you have so much more to learn from this relationship. its only been a year!

her friend is fucked up and honestly maybe you should just tell her to stay the fuck out of your relationship instead of using your girl as a middle person.

your girl is still young too.....she needs time to clear her head about her friend. either that or get fucked over big time by her friend.

yeah i told her friend to stop fucking around in my relationship, and the funny shit is that she friend likes me, i duno its really confusing maybe you understand, maybe you dont..but im just saying my girl stopped talking to her because i explained to her about how her friend does things...im not trying to control her i just dont want my relationship ruined over some bitch that i hate...

Someone made a really good point earlier.. Don't worry about girls right now, pay attention to school. All throughout high school I didn't do any of my work, I mean, I paid attention and retained some of the information, but I would have retained a lot more if I had done the work instead of worrying about how Danielle or Sarah looked that day. Now (with my C/D average during high school) I have to work 2 jobs while going to community college. Shit is no joke kid. No fucking joke at all.

I know most of these posts in this thread are giving you shit about being emo im gunna do that but also I just watched this study of happiness last night as your topic is called depressed, they recommend you meditate no shit and it helps become happy.

They studied this buddhist who meditates every day for the last 30 years and they estimate that he is one of the happiest people in the world.

Not that this is gunna help your happiness but your a emo cunt fo'rizzeal.

Originally posted by E MARTYR

dude, you wont give two shits about this girl in a year.

watch, you'll see.

wow....tease is on fire with the love advice.

I can't believe you're sixteen and you wanna marry this chick. get over it. You make me very very glad I am no longer a teenager.

Do you have Slipknot posters hanging in your room or something?

Archived