depressed

why write?

So today i found out my girl who lives a hour away that was supposed to move about 5 minutes away from my house is now going to move about a hour and a half away...and i have court coming up soon, im broke i need to get a job, my girl just started talking to her best friend again, this bitch has caused so many problems in my relationship and everything, i dont want her talking to her, and i told her straight up but she just dont get it....ive been going out with her for over a year, and i plan on marrying her but i dont know i cant deal with love anymore, love is too depressing at times...anyone going through similar shit? for the record, im not emo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by why write?

i dont want her talking to her, and i told her straight up but she just dont get it....

I don't think controlling her is the right way of somlving problems

ive been going out with her for over a year, and i plan on marrying her but i dont know i cant deal with love anymore

:lol: Marrying her? You're trying to control her...take half a second and think about that level of commitment...

okay....then how do i solve my problems?? cause im really confused...and ive personally stopped talking to certain girls just because she didnt like those girls, so it goes both ways..its like favor for a favor kind of deal, but i duno how to solve my problems...

you've only be going out with he for a year. don't "plan" on anything. let things happen. as for the girls best friend, accept her, i'm sure you have friends that "your girl" accepts.

the only reason "your girl" is in quotes is because she's not yours, she's her own person...she doesn't belong to you...damn, you guys need to learn something about women.

you should weigh your pros and cons about this girl,

if there are more pros, you and her are good for each other.

if there are more cons than pros, then that's not good, you should drop her.

i agree with casek, let things happen. enjoy yourselves.

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

Originally posted by E MARTYR

how old are you and her?

thats what I was about to ask.

Long distance relationships dont

really tend to work out well.

Eentually, someone is going to give

into temptation...

Casek is right, she is not YOURS.

She is not a piece of property, she

is a human being man.

if she's such a problem, let her go.

im 16 and shes 15...you can tell i dont know a lot of shit in this world, but im learning throughout my years you know...when i refered to her as my girl it was short for 'my girlfriend' because she is my girlfriend, and i dont exactly plan on marrying her, but i have feelings like this is the girl i would marry, but i duno...im fixing these problems out as we speak, thanks for helping me out though.....and her family is still looking for a house where i live, and to tell you the truth the long distance relationship is working out fine, i see her every weekend which is really good for me...

Dude, you are 16 years old, what the hell are you worrying about.

First off at your age you shouldn't be in a long distance relationship leave on good terms with the open possibility of you 2 seeing each other again when you are old enough to drive.

second... you are 16. whatever you are worrying about right now does not matter. trust me.

third, you are more than likely not going to marry her.

i think thats it for now.

damn i knew i was gonna hear shit from you's....and nah it aint my first piece of pussy..wut da fuck....and whatever im worrying about might not matter in 20 years but it matters right now, and i am old enough to drive...i thought people could be like serious and not like rag on me for a minute but i guess not, cant go to nobody for help..feel like im in my own world...

hmm... I don't know, sometimes people just don't know what they want. I dont know about all this oh I cant talk to them she cant talk to her bullshit, that sounds kind of ridiculous to me. I think you should appreciate each others decisions, maybe try to find someone who appreciates yours? Do you try to lay down the law on who each of you can hang out with out of genuine concern or out of some fear that thigns iwll get fucked up. Things do get fucked up, but if they stay that way theres no better way that it can end up being for anything but the best... if they don't stay fucked, well, nice, I'm happy for you. I don't think you should close ANY doors young homie... maybe she just needs time, if not there may not be that many people out there for you, but with six billion theres certainly more than one... I guess... thats my thoughts at this moment in time, but I might've responded differently if I had seen this post ten mintues ago, yesterday, two weeks into the future... you know how it goes

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

you sure are acting like its your first

piece of ass. Or the pussy got you all sprung and shit.

whatever the case, your still only 16!!!

you cant even buy cigarettes, or a fucken beer!

wait till youre 21...then youlll see whats up.

Clubs, older women, liqour, women, bars, women...

youre still young man, live it up.

oh and stay strapped!

:cool:

Originally posted by why write?

damn i knew i was gonna hear shit from you's....and nah it aint my first piece of pussy..wut da fuck....and whatever im worrying about might not matter in 20 years but it matters right now, and i am old enough to drive...i thought people could be like serious and not like rag on me for a minute but i guess not, cant go to nobody for help..feel like im in my own world...

my advice is completely serious.

since learning that you're 16/15 all i can say is keep your head up, man.

it's a long road to knowing what love really is from where you're at now.

it'll come, don't be impatient. just go with what you feel now, and make sure not to call it love unless you really know in your heart that it is.

Try to clear your head. Don't try to see pros and cons, just see them as they truly are. The more you insist you're in love and how real it is the less true it gets. That might not make sense to some but oh well. take some xanax .

motherfucker you shouldnt be talking about marriage until your 50 or 60.

life is about being independent.

I have a girlfriend that lives 40 minutes away. She begs me everynight to go see her what not, loves me and shit ok....I love her too but im not thinking about marriage or knowing if im even going to be with her next month.....hope for the best be prepared for the worst..

you'll feel heartbreak when someone you love chooses cocaine or some shit over you...that shit is a bitch..

-good luck

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

Dude, you are 16 years old, what the hell are you worrying about.

For real...

You've got a long road ahead of you, you shouldn't be thinking about marriage.

Seriously though, if theres one thing about 15-16 year old girls, its that theres going to be drama. At that age, its pretty much un-avoidable. Learn to deal with it...

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by Father John

motherfucker.....hope for the best be prepared for the worst..

-good luck

hahahaha...my friend says the same shit when

its time o go to court...lol

Archived