oh shit

slave_one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ha ha ha...dummy.

Seriously, I have never pissed myself when drinking except for when I am so faded I lose grip of my weiner while pissing and it kinda goes outta control like a firehouse in those old bugs bunny cartoons spraying me with piss.

I normally pee in sinks when i get really drunk....go figure

Originally posted by LENS

Seriously, I have never pissed myself when drinking except for when I am so faded I lose grip of my weiner while pissing and it kinda goes outta control like a firehouse in those old bugs bunny cartoons spraying me with piss.

lol...mental picture...too funny

Originally posted by CILONE/SK

Cmon, we all know this is you:krunk: :krunk:

nope...i've never been that drunk to pee on myself

close calls maybe, but my vagina muscles were strong enough to hold it...although i have been taken advantage of while drunk w/o me knowing it until i was sober...

and old friend once shat himself at his friends house, and managed to spread it all over a few walls..deeesgusting.

i like the look on the chick's face in the second picture, wehn she's realizing.oh shit, i'm peeing myself.

oh yeah..

one of my old restaurant managers had the funniest story about a long asss car trip she took as a kid with her parents..she really had to go bad, but they were sort of close, so her dad was making her just hold it..when they finally got there she had to pee so bad when she got out of the car and stood up she couldn't take it anymore, and peed herself anyway.

:lol:

Originally posted by !@#$%

and old friend once shat himself at his friends house, and managed to spread it all over a few walls..deeesgusting.

i like the look on the chick's face in the second picture, wehn she's realizing.oh shit, i'm peeing myself.

oh yeah..

one of my old restaurant managers had the funniest story about a long asss car trip she took as a kid with her parents..she really had to go bad, but they were sort of close, so her dad was making her just hold it..when they finally got there she had to pee so bad when she got out of the car and stood up she couldn't take it anymore, and peed herself anyway.

:lol:

made me think of a friend from highschool

ninja had to puke cuz he was sick, but went to school anyway, teacher wouldnt let him leave, he kept askin, wouldnt let him leave, finally, he puked, cuz its not like a bladder, you cant hold it, and he got oss for it

Originally posted by GnomeToys

The firehouse dick trick is fun to pull in gas station bathrooms.

gnometoys....we are the champions of bathroom domination!

hey, do you still have those hideous animated gifs of teaser dancing and tapping? My gf saw those and almost pissed herself laughing.

it's kinda sick how people have a lack of hygiene sometimes...

if any of you ever came into the bathroom at my job at about mid afternoon when customers start rollin in, you'd fuckin vomit. Women somehow manage to smear shit on the walls, never flush the toilets, and yestarday someone shit all over the floor next to me... I was heaving as i walked out. .. :yuck: