WHERE TO NUT???

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Into a condom, where i pour it into the collection i build up under her bed. Once its full, im making "ice cream" for her father

Originally posted by Glik0

uh, did you try to spell prestidigitation?

and no. no houdini's for me.

no, what i was tryin to spell is spelled up there. Its from Sword in the Stone, its when Merlin is doin a spell to put all his shit in the bag, thats part of the song

and its so dope when a girl looks at you when she is suckin you off. oh damn its hott

Originally posted by onesecondple

and its so dope when a girl looks at you when she is suckin you off. oh damn its hott [/color] [/center] [/b]

"ladies, we like watching when you're giving us blowjobs.... but GUESS WHAT ?? we don't want you looking back coz it's FUCKING FREAKY !! when a girls got her eyes closed, that's a girl giving you a blowjob ! you be like whoaaaaaaaaaaaa... but when her eyes are open, thats a PERSON with YOUR dick in THEIR mouth !!!"

who's grimy ? tony is.

:huh?:

Originally posted by Daze One Million

but now i just bust in her pussy, birth control is the shit...bust in the pussy AND it makes there tits bigger

dude---just cause ol' girl is on birth control you should not be planting seeds in her. i'm serious man--this is from personal experience. birth control isn't 100% reliable for one thing, and for another thing, bitches lie about that shit. if they miss one pill, shot, or whatever, it actually increases their odds of conceiving. so lets say your girl misses a pill, and doesn't tell you, and then you plant seed in her you're more likely to knock her up then if you nutted inside her if she isn't on the pill. like i said, personal experience. if it weren't for one girl having a miscarraige and the other getting an abortion, i would have 2 kids right now with 2 different girls that i can't stand, who were both supposedly "on the pill." pull out dude. seriously.

Originally posted by garcia_vega

dude---just cause ol' girl is on birth control you should not be planting seeds in her. i'm serious man--this is from personal experience. birth control isn't 100% reliable for one thing, and for another thing, bitches lie about that shit. if they miss one pill, shot, or whatever, it actually increases their odds of conceiving. so lets say your girl misses a pill, and doesn't tell you, and then you plant seed in her you're more likely to knock her up then if you nutted inside her if she isn't on the pill. like i said, personal experience. if it weren't for one girl having a miscarraige and the other getting an abortion, i would have 2 kids right now with 2 different girls that i can't stand, who were both supposedly "on the pill." pull out dude. seriously.

i'm glad to see my retarded thread has turned into an informative piece of e-info for all.

ps- last night she got it on the neck. this morning, belly button!

Originally posted by Daze One Million

yea yea yea

but it feels sooooo goooooooooood

well for rilla i was with my girl today and i did thee ol' pull out...its livable

i had a girl i could nut all up in, my girl now is on the shot and i could, but she dont like it, so i dont, but man, it sure is great doing it

Archived