Davis, RIP

duh-rye-won

a kid i grew up with OD'd on heroin last night.

his name was Davis, he was in a great band on long island a while back, the 52X.

anyone from the NYC and long island area might care, and join me in having a bad day.

sucks that i moved to the other side of the planet when shit like this goes down.

Davis, RIP.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah man.. I know a group of my old friends from highschool are all strung out now.. well not friends but close associates.. im just waiting for the day someone is like, "hey man, you remember so and so from highschool, yeha they found him dead in an abandoned building on the east side with a needle in his arm".

i was really hoping that this thread was about some sort of large fire or explosion that destroyed the entire town of davis, california. i really got my hopes up.

sorry about your friend. heroin is bad for you.

maybe i'm just a cold-hearted asshole, but i stop talking to people when they start shooting up. it's kind of a personal policy.

it's kinda terrifying that i have to have a policy about that.

two of my good friends have just started smoking crystal meth and heroin and i dont know what to do. reading this thread made me really think about it. they are both only like 15 or 16 and they dont seem like they are addicted but one is already an alcoholic and the other is clinically depressed and i can see that soon i will have a problem on my hands. i dont want them to end up like your friend davis. that would suck.

Originally posted by fethasmcgraw

two of my good friends have just started smoking crystal meth and heroin and i dont know what to do. reading this thread made me really think about it. they are both only like 15 or 16 and they dont seem like they are addicted but one is already an alcoholic and the other is clinically depressed and i can see that soon i will have a problem on my hands. i dont want them to end up like your friend davis. that would suck.

do something. thats not smoking weed and eating mushrooms. thats some bad shit, especially for young kids.

Originally posted by gfreshsushi

i was really hoping that this thread was about some sort of large fire or explosion that destroyed the entire town of davis, california. i really got my hopes up.

ha ha ha, that's two of us G

Originally posted by CILONE/SK

I see crackheads who steal and do other fucked up shit and I am sure they are someones family and friend, but I think that they should all die, because I damn sure don't want to be the one who gets robbed and hurt because someone wants that lifestyle.

I see graffiti writers who steal and do other fucked up shit and I am sure they are someones family and friend, but I think that they should all die, because I damn sure don't want to be the one who gets my property damaged because someone wants that lifestyle.

i just thought they were synonomous feelings

Originally posted by gfreshsushi

hahahhahhahah

and i may be a cold hearted asshole, but were better of without people like this, drugs like that are fuckin stupid and its his own fault.

there is a big differance between painting and being a dopehead loser.

i agree with you to an extent, graffiti and dope are completely different mediums that cant be compared like that. But, writers can be looked upon like test pattern.

there is a big differance between painting and being a dopehead loser.

is that because you chose to write on peoples property without permission over having your own permission to do drugs to your body? its cool to damage someone elses but not cool when someone chooses to damage their own property?

damn man, i am deeply sorry for you.

Originally posted by iquit

way to help out your friends

helping out my friends means treating them the way they deserve to be treated. if they ask for help, i give it to them. i am a firm believer in the 12-step program, and about half of my friends are either in the program or used to be. my friends who do drugs know this and know where they can get help if they want it. you can't fix someone who doesn't want to be fixed, it's their decision and i have to let them make it. but they know exactly where they stand with me if they choose to shoot dope. i have two rules when it comes to my friends: respect others and respect yourself. if either of those stops being followed, i'm done with you.

/xgfreshx, hardline. :lol:

just wanted to post a thread in honor of someone who will be missed by many.

i moved FAR away from home, and i don't have crew or fam here. it's tough when shit goes down and you're far from home.

and for those with the self-righteous know it all comments, pls take it elsewhere. thanks.

Archived