SEYN0THREAD

reGIo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HOLLY SHIT DATS A BIG FLIC

ITS BEEN POSTED A COUPLE OF TIMES NOW BUT SHIT WHO GIVES A FUCK I DONT MIND SEEING THIS ALLOT OF TIMES OVER AND OVER

BIG UPS TO MY BOY UNO.....U BUSY AS A FUTHA FUCKER BUT U STILL KILLIGN SHIT...

Originally posted by MADSHIT

Whats with you guys in Texas? every tag is straight garbage and yall use all these crazy gay color schemes on your fills and pieces. Props to dude for doin his thing though. I guess if I were from Texas I'd understand what you guys are thinking (or smoking).

naw not everyone playa just seyno and his crew man texas has one of the best crews wreckin shit DTS our tags arent garbage we go JADE NEXT VIZIE DAMET COLOR KOW EKOS NOW AND A GRIP OF OTHER WRITERS ...but if you feel the need to bless us with your presence down here be my guest youll only leave sick and confused... or happy wich ever comes first we got a little bit of everything down hurr wit our country asses

http://www.houstongraffiti.com/52103b/seynodell01.jpg'>

http://www.houstongraffiti.com/52103b/seynos01.JPG'>

http://www.houstongraffiti.com/52103b/seyno05.JPG'>

http://www.houstongraffiti.com/52103b/seyno01.jpg'>

blah blah.. masivo.. start posting flix. the reason i don't have writers listed, is because i don't want it to document writers, i don't want to popo's and caca's going there and lookin at oh what did this writer do.. screw it.. certain ppl are going to have there own thread, because u can't do anything but see there stuff everywhere. u know what i mean? bump for vmode. i just had the crew and we would go out taking flicks for hours and would get huge updates quick. whatever no need to talk about that crap any more...:lick: :D

Originally posted by anonimojo

naw not everyone playa just seyno and his crew man texas has one of the best crews wreckin shit DTS our tags arent garbage we go JADE NEXT VIZIE DAMET COLOR KOW EKOS NOW AND A GRIP OF OTHER WRITERS ...but if you feel the need to bless us with your presence down here be my guest youll only leave sick and confused... or happy wich ever comes first we got a little bit of everything down hurr wit our country asses

:lol: :lol: I guess. I only have the internet to base my oppinion. It just seems that everything I seen from TX is wack as fuck. especially the tags. But I'll be realistic and blame that on the internet.

i was also wondering what that was

it looks liek a camera or a stereo or some type of electronic device

knowing sey i bet its somethign weird...

but who cares

i love the pice

i also like the colors

Originally posted by MADSHIT

:lol: :lol: I guess. I only have the internet to base my oppinion. It just seems that everything I seen from TX is wack as fuck. especially the tags. But I'll be realistic and blame that on the internet.

well if your from new york theres avideo called not guilty that says new york and has mad top to bottoms ..well guess what my boy damet jade fusion and beast hit them up and not one new york soul had anything on the trains so what does that say abou ttexas next vizie ..man they rip shit all over the us ..and as far as me ill rip ship anywhere anytime...cause i gott it like that ...like mayyn .......down south playa

Dirty TexaS

dem dirty dosen click

i shure miss seeing them def threats in action here in houston

fusion beast demet vizie next now jade:( :bawling:

all the bombs i used to see here and there...mann sure miss them old days...:scramble:

• 2 weeks later...
ride. ur the one that is on seyno's.. so get off me.. by the way if u want a better flick of that here is one for you. don't be pissed cuz my site rockz!!

HAH THATS A WEAK COME BACK...

YOU GOT ALL ASS HURT CUS I TOLD U THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR

"FRIENDS"

...WHOS THE ONE EMAILING EVERYONE AND INSTANT MESSAGING

EVERY WRITER AND WEBMASTER TO ASK IF THEY CAN "JOIN"

YOU. (HOW LAME IS THAT)

HAH HAH:lol: :lol: :lol: YEAH IM RIDING SEYS DICK...

OH YEAH NANDO ILL RIDE YOURS TOO

YOU F*GOT ASS POSER.

HAH HAH

....NICE WEBSITE THO.

YOU GOT SOME BRIGHT FRIENDS...

HELL ILL BE YOUR FRIEND.

I GOT YOUR WEBSITE BOOKMARKED.

DONT BE A HATER.

THERE ARE ALWAYS GONNA BE SHIT TALKERS

ON BOARDS/

IF YOU GET YOUR FEELINGS HURT QUICK

THIS SHIT AINT FOR YOU F*RNANDO.