you think YOU were robbed?

TrustyRusty

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i would've taken your shit too.

while i would'nt have done some shit as stupid as this guy, i would've been pissed about my stuff being gone too, as what's mine is exactly that; MINE.

i don't know about you guys, but i'd be perfectly happy never experiencing extreme poverty. but if i was a brokeassnigga, i'd be hating too.

knaahmsayin

Originally posted by destroya

i would've taken your shit too.

word to this. i am generally not into theft of any kind unless there are political reasonings behind it or severe hunger, but damn. it should never take you more than five minutes to get ready in the morning. ever.

i am in total agreeance with this. flashy braggy ways will get you beat down and bleeding for days...

Back in high school, this really annoying girl in my class would always say shit like,"Oh my god! I just dropped my $76 dollar glasses on the floor!"...... shit like that. Yes well YOU remind me of her. she was this "thick" cheerleader that nobody really liked who always talked about things her mommy bought her.

whats funny to me is that people thoght i was bragging..:lol: if i was to brag i would have done it over something worthwhile...like the inheritance that i'm being left or the property i have in my name...its obvious that the haters and all the ones that made all these assumptions about me are both financially and mentally poor.

$500 paint bag :lol: you dont know shit pal, go assume some more stuff about me, and yes my court case was graff/theft related. why do i need to steal? well, if i bought the paint i needed it would come up on the statement wouldnt it....guess who pays that? (well used to) and they know i wouldnt normally shop at walmart...not that i need to justify myself but i thought i would let you know.

Originally posted by dELiSs

Back in high school, this really annoying girl in my class would always say shit like,"Oh my god! I just dropped my $76 dollar glasses on the floor!"...... shit like that. Yes well YOU remind me of her. she was this "thick" cheerleader that nobody really liked who always talked about things her mommy bought her.

does she have a number?

Originally posted by TrustyRusty

whats funny to me is that people thoght i was bragging..:lol: if i was to brag i would have done it over something worthwhile...like the inheritance that i'm being left or the property i have in my name...its obvious that the haters and all the ones that made all these assumptions about me are both financially and mentally poor.

$500 paint bag :lol: you dont know shit pal, go assume some more stuff about me, and yes my court case was graff/theft related. why do i need to steal? well, if i bought the paint i needed it would come up on the statement wouldnt it....guess who pays that? (well used to) and they know i wouldnt normally shop at walmart...not that i need to justify myself but i thought i would let you know.

http://pictures.stuybox.com/12.07.2002/zoolander1.jpg'>

DIE.

its obvious that the haters and all the ones that made all these assumptions about me are both financially and mentally poor.

Ban fucking Richie Rich here so we don't have to hear about his $10,000.00 armani nut-hair pluckers anymore.

Originally posted by seeking

i'm amazingly confused as to why you people are feeling even an ounce of pity for this stupid motherfucker.

ohhhh, you poor little baby, you lost all your overly expensive COMPLETELY USELESS clothes, your little electronic toys that you didnt spend a penny of your own money on....you fucked up your trust fund with your parents cause you wanted to act like an asshole, doing whatever it is that got you in legal trouble, and then you expect us to give a fuck? waaaaaahhhhhhhhh. go call your agent bitch, whine to him. maybe if you really get the aligator tears flowing he can get you a spot on a soap opera, them over privledged characters have terrible shit happen to them all the time, you'd fit right in. with a little creative script writing, you can add panchriatic cancer, a brain tumor, and a hostile take over of your fortune 500 company to your already overflowing list of problems that don't mean a fucking thing to me.

anyone that wastes a second of their life feeling sorry for a dumb motherfucker that empties his pockets and begs someone to rob him, needs to take a closer look at the real injustices of the world.

this pretty much sums it up

Guest diggity

I havent read this entire thread but consider yourself lucky. until you've been robbed at gun point, you may as well shut your mouth and unless you were tied up with bags stuck over your head and a knife put to your throat, keep it to yourself. getting robbed is no fun but you got the easy way out. the stuff you are missing are all material objects and no matter how ghetto fab they were, your still alive and well. by looking at your current situation, i'd consider it a blessing.

Not to sound like a parent but now you can understand the value of a dollar and the fact they dont come outta the sky.

the one thing thats certain is the fewer a man's possesions, the more valuable they are. now you'll realize how many days of rent you can pay with one gucci shirt or the number of meals you can get out of an armani bag...

diggity/hard knockin

now would be a good time for people to express their interest in having this dick cheese banned (again)....you'll get to see democracy at work.

don't ban him yet, but definately close the thread cos it's full of some really shitty annoying fucking stupid posts.

"it's a hard knock life, cry for me".

no.

now would be a good time for people to express their interest in having this dick cheese banned (again)....you'll get to see democracy at work.

I've already expressed my interest, but I'll suggest it again: BAN HIM.

Guest WebsterUno

the inheritance that i'm being left or the property i have in my name...its obvious that the haters and all the ones that made all these assumptions about me are both financially and mentally poor.

Bitch. this statement makes you mentally poor.

the fact that you grew up rich, makes you mentally poor.

$500 paint bag...you dont know shit pal, go assume some more stuff about me, and yes my court case was graff/theft related. why do i need to steal? well, if i bought the paint i needed it would come up on the statement wouldnt it....guess who pays that? (well used to)

I never understood why rich kids stole shit.

especially when mommy and daddy fed you with

a silver spoon. Makes no sense.

and they know i wouldnt normally shop at walmart...not that i need to justify myself but i thought i would let you know.

YOU GOT VAMPED....pussy! somebody should crack your mask,

and knock them armani glasses off your oil of olayed face

so in listing some things you werent bragging about you really proved your point, huh :rolleyes:

you have no idea how hardcore you are for stealing paint BECAUSE YOU DIDNT WANT YOUR PARENTS TO SEE YOU WERE BUYING PAINT AT WALLMART ON THEIR CREDIT-CARD STATEMENT. harder than 50-cent, boyee. ever consider buying that shit with your own money? no no...that would just be stupid. so sorry you missed your male modeling auditions cause you were in court. wait, no im not. people lose a whole shitload more than that for getting arrested for a dumbass mistake.

you may be going to college or university (although your parents are paying for it all...), but you're about as smart as a sack of doorknobs when it comes to real life. the fact that you said "my gucci this, prada that...." got stolen instead of just "my clothes" says a lot. the fact that they have certain brand names on them means they cost more, but they sure as shit arent worth more. you may look fly (and obviously value superficial shit like crazy), but im not gonna be the one getting robbed and left naked if i have to walk through a rough area.

just look at how fucking useless you are without your parents support.

i heard that seeking is a male model for grrranimals...haha!

rust is just another one of them. there are plenty in the world. like i sid, he's going to grow up and think he's happy, riding that magic carpet his parents laid out for him, but when it comes down to it, all the therapy and prescription drugs won't make it any better when he starts realizing that his life is shit. philanthropy is the only answer. use your money to help, not hinder. and don't do it to make you feel good about yourself, use it to make other people feel good...give them a fighting chance in a world that is obviously pretty fucking cold and unfair sometimes.

• 2 weeks later...

bout two years back i went to a crazzy house party...it was nuts...and i had my favorite shirt in the world on n everyone liked my shirt....long story short i passed out after bien completely bombed and woke up in the kids house where the party was in his aunts bedroom wit no shirt on...walked around the house couldnt find my shirt...wile i was passed out someone came n took it off me n stole it....still havent seen it.... :(......then there was one time i was walkin round my old nieghborhood i grew up in (jus moved 2 months ago) n 2 big black guys r comin down the block on bikes (not very uncommon in my hood so didnt think anythin of it jus ur regular hoodlums) next thing i no i hear the bikes jump the curb i turn around n got 2 9 millimeters stuck in my face...i only had 10 bucks in my pocket for sum weed so i gave it to them n told them the guns werent nessacary for 10 bucks...they laughed n went on they way...ended up gettin the weed for free anyway...good times...

Haha... this has to be a joke.

Damn Can I Rob You Too!?! Haha.... j/k

One thing I won't do is steal from friends. Or even friends of friends. Everyone else is pretty much fair game. But I'd rather target people who I think won't miss it or deserve it. Actually I don't really steal any more at all.... Huh... Well since I've been in the military I haven't really needed to.

I dunno I think money here is weak. For real people got way more problems than this motherfucker. Maybe whoever stole your shit is taking care of their kids. you don't know.

I must've lost everything I own at least 5 times. And I mean everything. I can't even count how many times I've been robbed.

Hahah.... This is cause I live in the REAL world. Not that shit you see on Mtv by the way.

Archived