you think YOU were robbed?

TrustyRusty

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im from arizona, funny you should mention japanese culture being big considering the japanese culture fest was in town this week as of the same time every year. i have authentic japanese general ww2 swords at my parents house. my deceased grandfather gave them to me, i spar with bokens, kendo sticks and own japanese garb. heavy into the art of japanese and not just anime, wallscrolls with bamboo trees and japanese lettering( i know thats not the name of there alphabet but i have a brain fart), so yes i actually am into the culture a little, ie-gazee

damn no actually i havent thats fuckin ill man. too bad we were talking about JAPANESE culture....big difference nahmean, anyways you should catch fliks of that dog being butchered. thatd be awsome. may i inquire if youve ever eaten dogs before? {homoblock:on}

casek, dude...i know your probably jelous of me (dont worry bro a lot of people are) but right now i have the outfit that im wearing and $4 to my name, im hungry and dirty and have a crappy little matress to sleep on,

you know what? first: what little bit i felt for your situation, i no longer feel. i do, however, feel for you as a human being. it's sad to see someone so unhappy and lost who puts on the face of someone who feels that they "have it all". what's worse is that to make you feel good for all your insecurities and whatnot, you have ot come here and "brag" about what you have, when the brighter people can see it's what you don't have that makes you do this.

it's really all about what you feel that you're lacking and what you truely are lacking. i know, i've been there, man. i used to feel like i had to have this or that to show off, but situations change, people end up sleeping on concrete and stealing for food.

thank god i'm not in that situation anymore. i thank god i've survived some of the stupid shit i've done in my life...try waking up in your bathtub bleeding from the nose and vomiting on yourself from an o.d. on some yeyo. did it wake me up? hell no it didn't. it took a long time of blowing oc's, spiking them, as well as other substances, dropping 1,000 hits of acid, and whatever else i used to do. i still use substances, but i don't abuse substances. what i use is for spiritual purposes only. no joke.

there's alot of preperation and meditation that goes into an experience now.

so, rus...you look at your life, and you say that you've known poverty....did you really? if you did, you wouldn't feel the need to brag about some shit that you have now....you'd know that it is wrong to talk about shit like that...it's not wrong to have it. i don't want to sound like that. it's ok to have it, but it's fucked up if you talk like that shit makes you worth anymore. it doesn't. it's shit. when it comes down to it, it's shit. it's not going with you, and anyone who is impressed by your bling isn't really worth much themselves. i call them, and you, materialistic.

i don't know why i'm wasting my time trying to talk any sense into you. it won't make a damn bit of difference. you're going to get your shit back, your mom and dad are going to pay your way through life, and it's all going to be ok...until you hav a nervous breakdown and realize what a fucking shitbag you have been by bragging about clothing, etc....and by then, it will be very close to your last breath...and it'll be over. you'll have wasted a perfectly good life being concerned about monetary worth and what you have.

things like real beauty will never be a concern of yours. it will all be fake and plastic. don't worry, it's all going to seem really cool and good. it won't be, though. you'll have a nice job, a nice house, an expensive car, and none of that will make you happy...not really. the therapists won't be able to help you, either. how sad.

i'm aware you were talking about japanese culture but i still felt it was relevant in that it's exposure to a a different culture, and asian as well.

but i have boinked a couple japanese chicks. good stuff.

never ate a dog. no flics of dog butchering.

i live in hong kong now which is much more westernized and not insane. i was living in mainland china when i saw the doggy chop chop. right in a supermarket too. cutting him up on filthy bloodstained corrugated cardboard. gnarly shit.

gucci and prada??? who the fuck are you, Elizabeth Taylor? dude, i dont own a pair of pants over $30. why the fuck does anyone need to wear shit like that? why the fuck do you have to have designer sunglasses? 3 pairs??? and i dont care where you are, if you leave your shit out around people you dont even know, its your fault. why dont you get a job? if i want shit, i have to earn money to buy it, not ask grandpa. i can just see you standing on the outside of the yard with a $500 bag full of paint bought at the local Lowes while the rest of us working motherfuckers walk right in with jansport backpacks full of the freshest racked colors ready to burn some steel. you better start swimming in the waters of life before you sink kid.

Originally posted by Daze One Million

scholar material

haha. thanks daze, but i don't think so. i think it's just "informed human" material. i'm just a big ole' walking/talking meat sack like the rest of you.

it seems true, thogh doesn't it? the bragging is some kind of a front for what he lacks as a human?

Originally posted by casekonly

haha. thanks daze, but i don't think so. i think it's just "informed human" material. i'm just a big ole' walking/talking meat sack like the rest of you.

it seems true, thogh doesn't it? the bragging is some kind of a front for what he lacks as a human?

this thread really pushed your buttons. me too. i never typed this before but....WONK SAGGIN.

doesnt just seem true, its DAMN true, same basis as why a bully is a bully, he needs to feel important like he belongs, everyone knows money doesnt make you a person let alone buy happiness, id much rather be dirt poor with a woman that loves me, friends who love me, and family that love me than be rich with no one, what fun is it to have everything but be able to share it with no one, count me out of that life style

i can just see you standing on the outside of the yard with a $500 bag full of paint bought at the local Lowes while the rest of us working motherfuckers walk right in with jansport backpacks

i don't agree with the stealing part of this, that's why i left it out, but i can imagine this guy with a $500 bag...i've got a jansport that i've had since highschool...damn, it's been through alot, too.

you know, alot of writers would straight up fuck a kid in the face witha glass bottle if they saw him walking around with a $500 bag. there are some hardcore cats out there.

i think rus is probably in a college town without those types of writers...he's lucky. i wouldn't hope for anything bad to happen to anyone, as far as getting fucked up, but man....some people...you know?

doesnt just seem true, its DAMN true, same basis as why a bully is a bully, he needs to feel important like he belongs, everyone knows money doesnt make you a person let alone buy happiness, id much rather be dirt poor with a woman that loves me, friends who love me, and family that love me than be rich with no one, what fun is it to have everything but be able to share it with no one, count me out of that life style

bet. but being rich and not being a prick, and sharing it with friends and fam would be pretty hot too.

oh no doubt, id love to be able to buy all my boys a car and a house and just be able to chill all day doing nothing but what ever we wanted, ah the life

----

i must admit that my painting bag is a timberland one, got it for around 50 bucks back in 99', it doubles as my school bag though so i guess its not too bad, but seriously i can see him with some gucci gloves as well so he wont get paint on his allready manicured nails

oh no doubt, id love to be able to buy all my boys a car and a house and just be able to chill all day doing nothing but what ever we wanted, ah the life

----

i must admit that my painting bag is a timberland one, got it for around 50 bucks back in 99', it doubles as my school bag though so i guess its not too bad, but seriously i can see him with some gucci gloves as well so he wont get paint on his allready manicured nails

the thing is, you bought it. you weren't "priviledged" and had it handed to you by your gay modelling friend who "owed" you some "favors"

and mom and dad didn't hand it to you...well, even if they did, the intention was school, not "here son, go look modle sweet and parade around letting all the people you encounter know you're a rich boy froma rich family"

haha, rus is a male model...what's the deal with that..didn't zee_zee and heidrich both claim to be male models? how many friggin male models are in here??? wtf?

i'm not dissing on male models, well, ok i am.....nevermind then

zz was a funny guy. alot more of a sense of humor...heidreich, however..he bragged, just like this guy....maybe the super mods can help...i wish i had one of their 12oz secret decoder rings or a perveract signal to shine in the sky. if rus is australian, chances are....

Wisdom of the Coyote:

Understanding that all things are sacred--yet nothing is sacred

Teaching that only when all masks have fallen will we connect with the Source

Intelligence

Singing humans into being

Childhood trust in truth

Teaching us how to rear our young

Brings rain

Ability to laugh at one's own mistakes

Placing the North Star

Shape-shifting

Teaching balance between risk and safety

Illumination

Stealth

i'm amazingly confused as to why you people are feeling even an ounce of pity for this stupid motherfucker.

ohhhh, you poor little baby, you lost all your overly expensive COMPLETELY USELESS clothes, your little electronic toys that you didnt spend a penny of your own money on....you fucked up your trust fund with your parents cause you wanted to act like an asshole, doing whatever it is that got you in legal trouble, and then you expect us to give a fuck? waaaaaahhhhhhhhh. go call your agent bitch, whine to him. maybe if you really get the aligator tears flowing he can get you a spot on a soap opera, them over privledged characters have terrible shit happen to them all the time, you'd fit right in. with a little creative script writing, you can add panchriatic cancer, a brain tumor, and a hostile take over of your fortune 500 company to your already overflowing list of problems that don't mean a fucking thing to me.

anyone that wastes a second of their life feeling sorry for a dumb motherfucker that empties his pockets and begs someone to rob him, needs to take a closer look at the real injustices of the world.

ok after reading it, he did this for attention lmao

1) why take your keys wallet etc.. out of your pocket at a party with people you dont know

2) why didnt you park your car somewhere safe knowing you have all that shit

3) why do you have an "Agent"

4) if youre arguing with your parents, agent, etc.. maybe you should look in the mirror and fix the problem [yourself]

grow the fuck up getting robbed sucks, not matter what you lost, just because you wrote a bs story doesnt make you better than a kid who lost his radio, grow the fuck up

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i got robbed before.. but not because of my own stupidity.. simply because determined criminals needed drugs and carried power tools.. ADT makin sure its not happenin again

if my homies yapped your shit and i saw all of those goods, i would would be like yo.. ill take the watch

Originally posted by casekonly

i don't agree with the stealing part of this, that's why i left it out, but i can imagine this guy with a $500 bag...i've got a jansport that i've had since highschool...damn, it's been through alot, too.

you know, alot of writers would straight up fuck a kid in the face witha glass bottle if they saw him walking around with a $500 bag. there are some hardcore cats out there.

i think rus is probably in a college town without those types of writers...he's lucky. i wouldn't hope for anything bad to happen to anyone, as far as getting fucked up, but man....some people...you know?

then they are some hating bitches.

space invader has an LV bag, and i doubt his face has been smashed by any bottles. and that dude's been in like every country on this planet.

I'm sorry I'm not going to read every reply in this four page thread, but there are two possibilities here:

1) You're making this up.

2) You're the fucking stupidest rich little daddy's boy in the world. Go fuck yourself and die. Enjoy living like the rest of us have had to our entire lives without your luxury. Suck my fucking dingleberries.